Gold mining picks up in Sanaag region, Somalia after equipment is docked from Maydh port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Currently there is two groups mining in two different locations. First location (Ceel Dibir) is settled by Musa Carre and Jibril Tuurwa (Muuse Ismaaciil) , second location (Cirshiida) is settled by Abdi Xamuud/Muuse Ismaaciil. If you ain't any of those groups you are not allowed there. I was laughing at some Orma farmers from Gabiley thinking they have a say in what happens there. :lol:

1. Ceel Dibir (local businessmen and some foreign partners) + local miners

2.Cirshiida (local miners)

As-long as it benefits the locals I am okay with it. Local businessman said the profit from the gold rush will be used to build the Ceerigaabo -Maydh road.
I'd like to sanaag and sool more developed but you know Somalis when it comes to money handling.

Bohol

VIP
I'd like to sanaag and sool more developed but you know Somalis when it comes to money handling.

We shall see. Those regions were neglected by the former government of Somalia. They should have built a port at-least in Maydh or Las Qoray since Sanaag is massive.

Bohol

VIP
Who controls sanaag I have a relative who is warsengali who is proud puntlander then there are somalilanders claiming sanaag what's your standpoint.

It depends where you at. People in far eastern Sanaag indeed consider themselves Puntlanders.

Bohol

VIP
Ceel Dibir mining location is south of Maydh. Those trees are known as Damas trees native to the coastal area where they grow a lot.

13921054_10205572123582550_1066619887075549032_n.jpg

13880410_10205572122382520_3193575679862343975_n.jpg

Ceel Dibir mining location is south of Maydh. Those trees are known as Damas trees native to the coastal area where they grow a lot.

13921054_10205572123582550_1066619887075549032_n.jpg

13880410_10205572122382520_3193575679862343975_n.jpg
Gold mining can ruin the environment because of toxic chrmicals that leak into water system and can be fatal. I hope this is done well and professionally

Currently there is two groups mining in two different locations. First location (Ceel Dibir) is settled by Musa Carre and Jibril Tuurwa (Muuse Ismaaciil) , second location (Cirshiida) is settled by Abdi Xamuud/Muuse Ismaaciil. If you ain't any of those groups you are not allowed there. I was laughing at some Orma farmers from Gabiley thinking they have a say in what happens there. :lol:

Thank god we never let the Chinese Rob us!

:banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
Thank god we never let the Chinese Rob us!

:banderas:
This is why I say in some cases “peace” is detrimental, I mean look at the Congo :bell: we need to keep these foreign powers scared and a bit weary or they will walk over us and steal our stuff like they were before the Somali pirates, if a Chinese steals resources from Kenya they can’t do anything it’s government :pachah1:mandated by corrupt payed of politicians, if he try’s that stunt in any Somali tuulo whether they paid farmajo the sun and the moon for a contract we will resist and shoot their head of with an ak:denzelnigga:stability in Africa means the president can sell your resources to get his swiz bank numbers up peacefully:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: good thing we ain’t peaceful:drakelaugh::russ:

This is why I say in some cases “peace” is detrimental, I mean look at the Congo :bell: we need to keep these foreign powers scared and a bit weary or they will walk over us and steal our stuff like they were before the Somali pirates, if a Chinese steals resources from Kenya they can’t do anything it’s government :pachah1:mandated by corrupt payed of politicians, if he try’s that stunt in any Somali tuulo whether they paid farmajo the sun and the moon for a contract we will resist and shoot their head of with an ak:denzelnigga:stability in Africa means the president can sell your resources to get his swiz bank numbers up peacefully:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: good thing we ain’t peaceful:drakelaugh::russ:
True! I'm picturing a movie about me as a dictator in Somalia. I will be played by Dave chappelle and even when Somali is peaceful on the ground i will stage a few fake coups like erdogan to scare the shit out of the west in case they think we are peaceful enough for backdoor democracy.

:russ:

Where do these foreign "partners" come from? And do you know how much of a cut they're getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.