going back home to start business with my father

Status
Not open for further replies.
This june im going back home to start a business with my dad we are going to open a shop in hargeisa with a butchers inside and fish its gonna be in the new hargeisa side of the suug we are also going to be taking part in construction of berbera i love the UK but after the injustice i recieved i would rather live back home especially in these times were we are coming so close to recognition bye bye Uk Somaliland is my home every lander i advise you to move back home aswell f*ck being a foreigner in gaalo cadaan mans country.

This june im going back home to start a business with my dad we are going to open a shop in hargeisa with a butchers inside and fish its gonna be in the new hargeisa side of the suug we are also going to be taking part in construction of berbera i love the UK but after the injustice i recieved i would rather live back home especially in these times were we are coming so close to recognition bye bye Uk Somaliland is my home every lander i advise you to move back home aswell f*ck being a foreigner in gaalo cadaan mans country.
This summer i shall take to educating the youth in subjects so that our education levels can improve.I will be providing free tutoring to the youth, it is time for us to band together and help each other.

This summer i shall take to educating the youth in subjects so that our education levels can improve.I will be providing free tutoring to the youth, it is time for us to band together and help each other.
Definetley bro we need to help everyone stick together and work together to build our countrys forget paying tax to a gaalo hoe am not her servant im a geeljire and i have my own land to live in and work in i take pride in that.

Good work imagine beingg a permanent refugee, insha'Allah I don't ever want to see a somali in a care home or people saying I'm British but have somali background in the future

Good work imagine beingg a permanent refugee, insha'Allah I don't ever want to see a somali in a care home or people saying I'm British but have somali background in the future
Lmao somali in a care home thats a nightmare wllhi but yoo theres bare kids that already claim british its an epidemic i know certain man in their thirtys that have never been back home and aint even thinking about it its a crisis outhere

Status
Not open for further replies.