Gog and Magog and the fate of Israel.. Sheikh Imran Hossein was right!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

May Allah bless this sheikh he warned about all the events occuring now and speaks
on the events. This wise Sheikh was precise in 2022 after Russia invaded Ukraine
and now Holy Land.

TekNiKo

VIP
this guy is basically just Russian media with a beard
Go away Madkhali, your leaders ignored Gaza’a plight while Iran and Lebanon have shown great support. Ignoring your own Muslim brothers being massacred for the sake “maslaha” is truly disgusting Madkhali double think. May Allah protect us from following your scholars who are are on the payroll of Taaghuut.

l
Go away Madkhali, your leaders ignored Gaza’a plight while Iran and Lebanon have shown great support. Ignoring your own Muslim brothers being massacred for the sake “maslaha” is truly disgusting Madkhali double think. May Allah protect us from following your scholars who are are on the payroll of Taaghuut.

My leaders? No one in the Middle East is "my leader". I don't have anything to do with any of those governments.

You point a finger at me while you talk about things that have nothing to do with me. Whether it's Qatar, Sisi, Jordan, MBS, I don't have anything to do with those governments and I consider all of them to be puppet freemason governments. And I think the same thing about Iran, Russia, China.

What you're saying would apply more to someone like Farris al Hammadi who I suspect of being a Jew.

I'm not a pro-Iran Shia sympathizer nor do I support the taghut Saudi government. I am in neither of those camps so it is not correct to attribute me to either of them, much less attribute me to one and then point a finger at me based on what they do.

TekNiKo

VIP
l

My leaders? No one in the Middle East is "my leader". I don't have anything to do with any of those governments.

You point a finger at me while you talk about things that have nothing to do with me. Whether it's Qatar, Sisi, Jordan, MBS, I don't have anything to do with those governments and I consider all of them to be puppet freemason governments. And I think the same thing about Iran, Russia, China.

What you're saying would apply more to someone like Farris al Hammadi who I suspect of being a Jew.

I'm not a pro-Iran Shia sympathizer nor do I support the taghut Saudi government. I am in neither of those camps so it is not correct to attribute me to either of them, much less attribute me to one and then point a finger at me based on what they do.
Yeah sure madkhali didnt you say you are a student of Fawzan who is directly under the payroll of MBS?

Yeah sure madkhali didnt you say you are a student of Fawzan who is directly under the payroll of MBS?

I wouldn't say I'm his student, it's not like I've met him. But I do like Sheikh Fawzan, I think he's a good scholar. That doesn't mean I support MBS. I've never seen Sheikh Fawzan change the tafsir of the Quran to say MBS is zhul qarnayn but Imran Hosein tried to play with the tafsir of the Quran to say Putin is zhul qarnayn.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
zhul qarnayn but Imran Hosein tried to play with the tafsir of the Quran to say Putin is zhul qarnayn.
How does one even come to that conclusion. Its clearly a story about righteous ruler in the past. Also putin did nothing to qualify as dhul qarnanyn.

TekNiKo

VIP
How does one even come to that conclusion. Its clearly a story about righteous ruler in the past. Also putin did nothing to qualify as dhul qarnanyn.
Hes lying the Sheikh never said such a ludicrious claim.
I wouldn't say I'm his student, it's not like I've met him. But I do like Sheikh Fawzan, I think he's a good scholar. That doesn't mean I support MBS. I've never seen Sheikh Fawzan change the tafsir of the Quran to say MBS is zhul qarnayn but Imran Hosein tried to play with the tafsir of the Quran to say Putin is zhul qarnayn.
So you support a scholar that is a paid directly by Saudi Government? Why doesnt he condemn the tradegy in Gaza?

Trending