Gofund me page collects 15,000$ to help Somali girl and her daughter to start a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She was one of the poor girls who was shown on the documentary about sex tourism in Kenya

Its amazing what somalis can do when we help each other I hope she gets back on her feet

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Great news but money won't help her if she doesn't have people to guide her. Hopefully someone older and with a kind heart has reached out to her.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Great news but money won't help her if she doesn't have people to guide her. Hopefully someone older and with a kind heart has reached out to her.
I think shes gonna be a target now unless she leaves that town and start fresh move

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
She was one of the poor girls who was shown on the documentary about sex tourism in Kenya

Its amazing what somalis can do when we help each other I hope she gets back on her feet
Mashallah. Noolashayda waan badalayaa ayey tiri. That makes me happy.
Change comes from within.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

If all the somalis could've done the same to other suffering of Somali people. We would have being great as a people. Let's take this as the begining.
Step to our journey of success. Wish her the best. I'm just laughing at the the faarax that duped her:wow1:

Who knows how he's feeling at the moment?:win:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Bro I’m so happy about this manne!

Walahi I am!

I hope she had the teeth fixed. I’ve never seen teeth that devastated in my life.

Btw ...misinformation on the part of the Good Samaritan, the girl was 15 when the guy got her pregnant and she’s now 20

Lastly why is she the only one getting helped ?

After watching her I’m willing to marry her with guaranteed support, monthly dahabshiil deposited. I’ll even fix her teeth otherwise she’s legit to go she’s little malnourished but she’ll gain weight :kodaksmiley::mjswag:@Reiko @Knowles

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think shes gonna be a target now unless she leaves that town and start fresh move

This might bring her demise if the same people who gave her money don’t be careful and don’t guide her to safety. This money is a safety risk.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

She knows the struggle of having nothing and how precious it is to have another chance to change her life, i think that she will handle this money in a good and rational way that will benefit her life and her daughter. But it could also be dangerous as she has never had the access to this amount of money and could just blow it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts