Godey Gacalo ❤️

Django

VIP
My fellow brethrens those farm lands will be settled by Xabashi soon.

Abye is going to visit Godey soon and he will bring a project to settle the same guys that wanted to destroy the Sayid Statue in Jigjiga.

You have a lunatic called Cagjar who thinks he is doing a marvelous job trying to booty clapping for Amhara dogs.

My fellow brethrens those farm lands will be settled by Xabashi soon.

Abye is going to visit Godey soon and he will bring a project to settle the same guys that wanted to destroy the Sayid Statue in Jigjiga.

You have a lunatic called Cagjar who thinks he is doing a marvelous job trying to booty clapping for Amhara dogs.
They both would need to prepare their graves if they try. E6E9CD70-C459-49F1-B941-5FC694F1969D.jpeg

Django

VIP
Abye is visiting Godey to check on the farms.

He is not visiting Jigjiga the capital which he should.

Jigjiga is currently being taken over by amxaro and their dogs.

Now it's time for Godey.

Abye is visiting Godey to check on the farms.

He is not visiting Jigjiga the capital which he should.

Jigjiga is currently being taken over by amxaro and their dogs.

Now it's time for Godey.
This time we are woke and will not allow the Bastards a chance to breath. We will remove the stooges soon Bi’idnillah

Saxib ONLF put down their weapon.

I am expecting Abye regime to be worse than Zenawi.

Xabashi only respect you when you put them in body bags.
that’s true. I hope we have visionary leaders and organizations who can help us get out of this deep trench we’re currently in.

Django

VIP
The Ethiopian OGs are too invested in Somalia's politics meanwhile the xabashis are confiscating their land. :snoop:
What about hawiye Ethiopians?

Do you know what has happened to Karanles and Gugundabes in the front lines? You are the biggest lam Oyaans in Ethiopia.Funny thing is the same Karanle refugees from Ethiopia comming to PL to seek better life.

You talk too much poop.

I hope they get land contracts this is Africa people steal from eachother all the time especially in areas that aren’t digital yet.

The more Xabash who have land the more I will be able to steal when ONLF comes in you guys dont know how easy stealing land is Abiys testing me and I wont fail
:letmeeat:

Django

VIP
I hope they get land contracts this is Africa people steal from eachother all the time especially in areas that aren’t digital yet.

The more Xabash who have land the more I will be able to steal when ONLF comes in you guys dont know how easy stealing land is Abiys testing me and I wont fail
:letmeeat:
The land contracts will go to foreign countries like Turkey,China and ME.

Latest posts