GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZA MUST BE CAPTURED. H.E NETANYAHU IS VERY LENIENT WITH THESE TERRORISTS. LOOKING FOWARD TO A SUMMER OFFENSIVE.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hate jews with a passion, you can never make me like Yihuud, they have caused a great turmoil for my ancestors and my currents brothers and sisters around the globe.
Yuhuuds need to put in trial from killng Jesus all the way to Palestinian massacres that are still flaming.I cant wait when they realize they have just wasted 100 years of their lives trying to take over a land that didn't belong to them in the first place and they have to leave it as it is ,says in Our Koran.:ayaanswag:

GAZA MUST BE CAPTURED. H.E NETANYAHU IS VERY LENIENT WITH THESE TERRORISTS. LOOKING FOWARD TO A SUMMER OFFENSIVE.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
Arabs must've pissed off god for him to deliver them into the hands of their enemies. I'm done praying for this unmah we Somalis have our own issues we need to be focused on, not racist arabs who despise and look down on us. May God destroy them as he destroyed Bani Israel for becoming arrogant and hypocrites. May he raise up the Cushites and deliver them from the hell hole that is somalia to a new promised land in Madagascar. Pray my brothers!! Pray.... Ramadan Is near. Surely he will hear our cries for deliverance, the arabs are lost savages to him they are done for.

:fittytousand::friendhug::rejoice:

Arabs must've pissed off god for him to deliver them into the hands of their enemies. I'm done praying for this unmah we Somalis have our own issues we need to be focused on, not racist arabs who despise and look down on us. May God destroy them as he destroyed Bani Israel for becoming arrogant and hypocrites. May he raise up the Cushites and deliver them from the hell hole that is somalia to a new promised land in Madagascar. Pray my brothers!! Pray.... Ramadan Is near. Surely he will hear our cries for deliverance, the arabs are lost savages to him they are done for.

:fittytousand::friendhug::rejoice:
The new Bani Israel indeed. :qri8gs7:

The middle east has lost the spiritual leadership of the ummah. We should look out for our own interests as they look out for theirs. If they have diplomatic relations with Ethiopia, we should have diplomatic relations with Israel. It would do more for us than thirty years of membership in the worthless Arab League that's for sure.

Apollo

VIP
I block everything about Israel from my social media/media feeds. That country is totally unimportant, yet always on the news 24/7. Just ignore that shithole.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The children of Israel are cursed by Allah and for a good reason, look at the fuckery these Zionists get up to.

The children of Israel are cursed by Allah and for a good reason, look at the fuckery these Zionists get up to.
The arabs are cursed also, there is a hadith in Bukhari that's says their enemies would eat from them like a cake, if they ruined the teachings of the prophet. They have done exactly that by betraying the ottomans, being racist slavers and becoming arrogant against muslims and siding with America against their own kin.

Reign

VIP
The arabs are cursed also, there is a hadith in Bukhari that's says their enemies would eat from them like a cake, if they ruined the teachings of the prophet. They have done exactly that by betraying the ottomans, being racist slavers and becoming arrogant against muslims and siding with America against their own kin.
Most Arabs and Jews are the same to me. I don’t prefer one over the other just because of religion.

Most Arabs and Jews are the same to me. I don’t prefer one over the other just because of religion.
They are munafiqs i would sooner trust a Bantu than an Arab. As I know a Bantu does not possess the mental capacity to commit such evil that Jews and Arabs concoct for their own brethren.

Reign

VIP
They are munafiqs i would sooner trust a Bantu than an Arab. As I know a Bantu does not possess the mental capacity to commit such evil that Jews and Arabs concoct for their own brethren.
I don’t trust Bantus either. :hillarybiz:

How are you slyly racistly shading Bantus? :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP

Bantus used to love Somalis, but the intense trolling we have done on them over the past decade has made them suspicious of us. Many Bantus know how Somalis mock them. Also, Al-Shabaab has made Kenyan Bantus very hateful to Somalis.

I don’t trust Bantus either. :hillarybiz:

How are you slyly racistly shading Bantus? :gucciwhat:
I don't hate them. It's just that bless their sweet heart , they are incapable of thinking for themselves. Not everyone was made equally and I'm sorry but if you have to wait for white ppl to leave your countries politely, then you have some form of mental retardation. Cadaan were met with force in every country except Bantu countries. That part they documented in history.

Bantus used to love Somalis, but the intense trolling we have done on them over the past decade has made them suspicious of us. Many Bantus know how Somalis mock them. Also, Al-Shabaab has made Kenyan Bantus very hateful to Somalis.
Don't be fooled by their innocent act, they have animalistic instinct. They are eying up our women... nothing more.

:ufdup:

Apollo

VIP
Don't be fooled by their innocent act, they have animalistic instinct. They are eying up our women... nothing more.

:ufdup:

Most of them have this inferiority complex towards us, but then also look down on us for the poverty. It's a weird combination of inferiority and superiority.

I hope ISRAEL expands its borders. Lebanon,Jordan Egypt,Syria &West Bank have to prostrate for superior Israel.

I hope ISRAEL expands its borders. Lebanon,Jordan Egypt,Syria &West Bank have to prostrate for superior Israel.
Saudis too, all Arabs must fall. Someone needs to keep these desert monkey escapees in line and Israelis are perfect for that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.