Gobero, Kiffian & Tenerian culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I'd say west african, don't think that berbers went that deep inside. But I'm not expert.

They measured the skulls and they don't seem too Negroid. I'm betting on them being Berber. Perhaps in a few years, I will be proven right.

3,000 years ago Tanzania was Cushite. Many parts of Africa were very different.

Green Sahara people.

I hope they are Afro-Asiatic Berber types so that the We Wuz Kangz AAs get more butthurt. They already lost on Ancient Egyptians.

But why would madow claim unheard of hunter-gatherers? Oh wait...

natufian_woman_by_dabrandonsphere-da78kxb.jpg

"Natufian woman"

They literally claim anything and everything.:chrisfreshhah:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I'd say west african, don't think that berbers went that deep inside. But I'm not expert.
I think back than the Sahara was green and the movement was easier at that time. i would say Berber.

Apollo

VIP
I think back than the Sahara was green and the movement was easier at that time

The North African tribes had better tech and kept out the SSAs for the most part. Movements were primarily from North Africa into SSA. Especially with R1b in Lake Chad, it is obvious.

Maybe Chadic?

The first Chadic speakers were probably highly MENA. They had high R1b after all.. later on they become more West African and Nilotic.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It was green back then, romans burnt it down later on
Romans brunt the whole of the Green Sahara? The area is flooded with water every few thousand years and it lasts a few hundred years.
The North African tribes had better tech and kept out the SSAs for the most part. Movements were primarily from North Africa into SSA. Especially with R1b in Lake Chad, it is obvious.

The first Chadic speakers were probably highly MENA. They had high R1b after all.. later on they become more West African and Nilotic.
What will the AAs claim next, i wonder ?:mjlol:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Romans brunt the whole of the Green Sahara? The area is flooded with water every few thousand years and it lasts a few hundred years.

What will the AAs claim next, i wonder ?:mjlol:
Burnt down north african forests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts