goals for some girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moroccan husband!!!!!and ten people liked her post!!!!
IMG_5587.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I love how the incorrectly spelled marocco is added to make sure as many people as possible view it :dead:

Edit: wait Nah she misspelled everything :dead:

Imagine how much more violent Arabs would be if they had a drinking culture. Maybe the scripture had a point when it banned alkie :icon lol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lmfaoooo @goals
So hear goals are a Moroccan husband. Why should we care though? 10 likes, caadi maaha

@Canuck

God bless you my sister, your the only women that I have seen on this forum with grace, somalinimo, dhaqan, culture and an absolute dying love for it and opposed to anything that even threatens that.

Your posts are greatly appreciated, and give hope to an ever growing hopeless populace, your exemplify why we always had the greatest women and still continue to, even in these generational decline and morally debased dreadful times.

The sad thing, me and many others like myself have to go back home to find this equivalence, they are a reer breed in the west, needle in the haystack, god bless you canuck!.

@Canuck

God bless you my sister, your the only women that I have seen on this forum with grace, somalinimo, dhaqan, culture and an absolute dying love for it and opposed to anything that even threatens that.

Your posts are greatly appreciated, and give hope to an ever growing hopeless populace, your exemplify why we always had the greatest women and still continue to, even in these generational decline and morally debased dreadful times.

The sad thing, me and many others like myself have to go back home to find this equivalence, they are a reer breed in the west, needle in the haystack, god bless you canuck!.

Thank you walaal for kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending