Global warming is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no snow in Alberta and we're days away from December. The grass is green and the weather is mild.

:cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
Canada only benefits from global warming. Your massive tundras may become livable.

Bangladesh, the Netherlands, and the Pacific Islands are fucked the most.

They're bringing a carbon tax at the provincial and federal level. They should scrap it; it will be useless to fight it.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're bringing a carbon tax at the provincial and federal level. They should scrap it; it will be useless to fight it.
A serious way to tackle it would be to have a global cooperation towards developing alternative forms of energy, reduce consumption and lessen our reliance on animal husbandry. We probably won't though and that's why humanity is fucked.

Apollo

VIP
A serious way to tackle it would be to have a global cooperation towards developing alternative forms of energy, reduce consumption and lessen our reliance on animal husbandry. We probably won't though and that's why humanity is fucked.

They are working on lab cultured beef and it should be commercially viable in 20 years. I wouldn't mind eating that. Minced beef already looks like that and I barely eat steak which would be harder to emulate.

As for renewable energy, I have a feeling there's a conspiracy going on to milk the petroleum cash cow for as long as possible.

I dont know about where you live but there is a lot of push back on green energy at least here. Also, reducing consumption is easier said than done.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They are working on lab cultured beef and it should be commercially viable in 20 years. I wouldn't mind eating that. Minced beef already looks like that and I barely eat stake which would be harder to emulate.

As for renewable energy, I have a feeling there's a conspiracy going on to milk the petroleum cash cow for as long as possible.
More than oil I think we need to tackle Big Agriculture which iirc is the cause for around 50% of the acceleration of global warming and that's not even talking about the way it pollutes, ruins soil and depletes water supplies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I dont know about where you live but there is a lot of push back on green energy at least here. Also, reducing consumption is easier said than done.
Going green isn't enough, we either radically change our lives on our terms while we still can or global warming will radically change our lives.

Apollo

VIP
Global catastrophes - disruptive climate change, pandemics, biological warfare etc - will be the pretext to install a global government.

The Illuminati will win the long game.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Global catastrophes - disruptive climate change, pandemics, biological warfare etc - will be the pretext to install a global government.

The Illuminati will win the long game.
You're very optimistic, we'll probably be worse of than that. Mad Max style future ahead of us, think Somalia 91' but everywhere.

Apollo

VIP
You're very optimistic, we'll probably be worse of than that. Mad Max style future ahead of us, think Somalia 91' but everywhere.

Trump and Brexit have decreased my faith in ever increasing globalisation, but perhaps the NWO is throwing them a bone with a fake victory only to ramp things up later on. Lol, who knows.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Trump and Brexit have decreased my faith in ever increasing globalisation, but perhaps the NWO is throwing them a bone with a fake victory only to ramp things up later on. Lol, who knows.
A NWO is far more preferably to what we have today, a shrinking global economy that will bring social unrest and upheavel with, which is why both the far left and the far right are sharping their knives right now. The invincible beast called neoliberalism isn't as invincible anymore.

Last edited:
don't worry, young akh, in 400 years, no one will remember you or me ever existed. We will be forgotten, like our forefathers, and this world will continue its cycle of doom & success

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
There is absolutely no snow in Alberta and we're days away from December. The grass is green and the weather is mild.

:cosbyhmm:

Are you going to send a letter to your electoral representative to urge Trump not to pull out of the Paris agreement though?:fantasia2:

It will taste like regular meat soon. The shit they have now is like the Internet in the 80s. Shit. But it will be improved upon.
I'm already vegan so I'm just furthering my agenda :lolbron:

But if people need the taste so much then I hope this lab meat thing pulls through. Anything to curb the meat industry

Status
Not open for further replies.