Global warming is not displacing Somalis in badiyo, its cheap Aid.

The influx of cheap aid has had a detrimental impact on local agriculture, sending many Somali farmers to refugee camps and, paradoxically, contributing to desertification. The economic disincentive created by cheap aid drives many Somali farmers out of their ancestral lands. Unable to sustain their families on farming income, they are often left with no choice but to seek refuge in camps, hoping for better opportunities or direct assistance.

The abandonment of agricultural lands doesn't just signify lost economic opportunities; it triggers a detrimental environmental cascade. Untended soil is susceptible to erosion, and without plant cover, the land loses its ability to retain moisture. Over time, this results in desertificationβ€”a process where fertile land becomes desert. Ironically, while the initial goal of food aid is to combat the effects of drought and famine, its unintended consequences might be exacerbating those very issues in the long run.

To support the domestic market and local Agriculture, cut international imports and drastically increasing tariffs should be employed. Importantly, Arresting any government politician who engages in bribery or illicitly benefits from aid could ensure transparency and prioritize the nation's welfare over personal gains.

Cush

Cushite Arab
I heard that when they see a particular area nice for farming they place chemicals in the land to make it dry so no crops can grow, plus they have the ability to control the weather
How they are fucking over Somalis is satanic

I heard that when they see a particular area nice for farming they place chemicals in the land to make it dry so no crops can grow, plus they have the ability to control the weather
How they are fucking over Somalis is satanic
its not magic, its riba based on the futures market. look up "multi-national commodity companies". they bankrupt one farmer and use the liquidated assets to bankrupt another farmer.

Cush

Cushite Arab
its not magic, its riba based on the futures market. look up "multi-national commodity companies". they bankrupt one farmer and use the liquidated assets to bankrupt another farmer.
No this is real they put chemicals in the ground to kill all the vegetation and there are companies who can control the weather now, they can make the clouds produce rain, thunder strikes and drought

No this is real they put chemicals in the ground to kill all the vegetation and there are companies who can control the weather now, they can make the clouds produce rain, thunder strikes and drought
those things do exist, but its cheaper and more profitable to turn somalis against eachother.

Cush

Cushite Arab
those things do exist, but its cheaper and more profitable to turn somalis against eachother.
They do everything they cause tribal wars make sure bad corrupt politicians enter politics they know how to pull every tribe's strings this makes it a disaster

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The influx of cheap aid has had a detrimental impact on local agriculture, sending many Somali farmers to refugee camps and, paradoxically, contributing to desertification. The economic disincentive created by cheap aid drives many Somali farmers out of their ancestral lands. Unable to sustain their families on farming income, they are often left with no choice but to seek refuge in camps, hoping for better opportunities or direct assistance.

The abandonment of agricultural lands doesn't just signify lost economic opportunities; it triggers a detrimental environmental cascade. Untended soil is susceptible to erosion, and without plant cover, the land loses its ability to retain moisture. Over time, this results in desertificationβ€”a process where fertile land becomes desert. Ironically, while the initial goal of food aid is to combat the effects of drought and famine, its unintended consequences might be exacerbating those very issues in the long run.

To support the domestic market and local Agriculture, cut international imports and drastically increasing tariffs should be employed. Importantly, Arresting any government politician who engages in bribery or illicitly benefits from aid could ensure transparency and prioritize the nation's welfare over personal gains.

Same issue is happening in Somalia as it has happened all over the world. Farmers- abandon agriculture for more urban lives and opportunities. Govt have to intervene and actually give irrespirable incentives to be farmers and work the land for produce.

Same issue is happening in Somalia as it has happened all over the world. Farmers- abandon agriculture for more urban lives and opportunities. Govt have to intervene and actually give irrespirable incentives to be farmers and work the land for produce.

No way this is basra :faysalwtf: this is an imposter fr
She said this in another thread
LOL

I have always said in the forums how i love the originality and innocence of Africans and their presidents. (give me credit for calling them innocent instead of arrogant, because arrogance comes with knowledge. Africans cannot comprehend what homosexuality is)

The look in his face- he can't even say what the homosexuals are doing. Also though- his natural agreeableness comes out shinning. He is a gentle African who seems to have a good heart. He pretty much said- this matter is beyond my comprehension; give me proofs he says- they were born this way.

In his simple african head- he cannot understand how can you have a penis and not use it?

PS My apologies to the members of the lgtbqrsteo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No way this is basra :faysalwtf: this is an imposter fr
She said this in another thread

1694170648065.png

Somalis don't know how to farm - Africans don't know how to farm. There's literally no motivation for it.
it's not a hard concept, most countries heavily subsidize their agriculture, because a nation that cant feed themselves, will always be victims to a nation that can.

Trending