Give me advice sspot

What do you do for a Somali person that thinks Madows are their wehel or friends? This person would rather take life advice or any general advice from her online and real life Madow "friends" than her own family or any Somali person for that matter. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were respectable Madows, but they're all gangbangers, failed rappers, and Twitter and SC s. The usual hip hop shit

I'm not racist at all and I'm not saying you can't have Madow friends, but solely associating with them while you shut off your own is obviously dangerous.

Madows and Somalis do not share the same identity, in fact, we are just as different as we are from whites and asians. So when push comes to shove, It seems silly to expect these people to have your back or to choose you over their own because clearly you are not the same people.

I want to blame this person for only associating with Madows but I don't, atleast to an extent.

They are under so much Madow influence and there is no substantial Somali influence to offset or counteract it. They even think they are Madow, and because we live in an area where there aren't many Somalis, there is no Somali influence on her, except from us, to tell her different, and she absolutely detests us.

We have thought about moving to a place with more somalis, but diaspora Somalis are not exactly better off than this person.

Somali spot, is there no other option but to take them back for dhaqan celis? They're honestly a danger to themselves at this point

Abdul Hadi Pasha

King of weebs
What do you do for a Somali person that thinks Madows are their wehel or friends? This person would rather take life advice or any general advice from her online and real life Madow "friends" than her own family or any Somali person for that matter. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were respectable Madows, but they're all gangbangers, failed rappers, and Twitter and SC s. The usual hip hop shit

I'm not racist at all and I'm not saying you can't have Madow friends, but solely associating with them while you shut off your own is obviously dangerous. Madows and Somalis do not share the same identity, in fact, we are just as different as we are from whites and asians. When push comes to shove, It seems silly to expect these people to have your back or to choose you over their own because clearly you are not the same people.

I want to blame this person for only associating with Madows but I don't, atleast to an extent.

They are under so much Madow influence and there is no substantial Somali influence to offset or counteract it. They even think they are Madow, and because we live in an area where there aren't many Somalis, there is no Somali influence on her, except from us, to tell her different, and she absolutely detests us.

We have thought about moving to a place with more somalis, but diaspora Somalis are not exactly better off than this person.

Somali spot, is there no other option but to take them back for dhaqan celis?
gabadha yari dib ugu celi wadankeedii:camby:

Trending