Girls would you Marry

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel like everyone has their own life trajectory and the right to change their minds at a future date.

However, my obstinate nature does not want to make such a compromise.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I feel like everyone has their own life trajectory and the right to change their minds at a future date.

However, my obstinate nature does want to make such a compromise.
*OFF TOPIC*
I admire your writings, I like it how you write so eloquently especially when you use sophisticated words, so classy mashaAllah. Do you mind to share some tips? Please. :feedme:

No, it's a deal breaker. Being a step mother sucks. You're expected to love your step child like you would love your own, but you can't treat them like your own child (you can't discipline). I don't care to raise any child but my own.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
No.

A single father is for single mothers.
A divorcee man is for a divorcee women
A virgin man is for a virgin women
A sagajaan man for a sagajann women
A liberal man for a liberal man
A conservative man for 3 liberal women

we need balance and equality in everything.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A single father? Say he sees his child 2 times a week?

Yes. Why not. For a man to marry a woman with a child is a problem. But for a woman to marry single father is okey. U r the one going to have a child. U will raise your child. U just need his sperms.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Women that don't want to marry single dads are selfish and not nurturing. They would make for bad mothers, avoid.

Alluring

Sayonara
You are telling me that you wouldn't marry a single daddy, in his 35 to 40s, with a rugged aura about him, with a dad bod and his own place in the Hamtpons?!

You are telling me that you wouldn't marry a single mom, in her 35s to 40s, with a pretty aura about her, with an hourglass body and her own place in the Hamtpons?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
*OFF TOPIC*
I admire your writings, I like it how you write so eloquently especially when you use sophisticated words, so classy mashaAllah. Do you mind to share some tips? Please. :feedme:

Same I admire the way she writes, @Sophisticate you need to start lessons for us to write like you.

I really appreciate both your comments. It means a lot. I would say I'm very impressed by wordplay and if I see a phrase that resonates with me I write it down. If I see a word that looks foreign I take note. Then I fuse it all together at random. My advice is never be afraid to expand your vocabulary and go outside of your intellectual comfort zone by at least one degree of difficulty. To be human is to learn. It drives us.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I really appreciate both your comments. It means a lot. I would say I'm very impressed by wordplay and if I see a phrase that resonates with me I write it down. If I see a word that looks foreign I take note. Then I fuse it all together at random. My advice is never be afraid to expand your vocabulary and go outside of your intellectual comfort zone by at least one degree of difficulty. To be human is to learn. It drives us.
Reading this is like eating honey:salute:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I've never play wordplay before, but I've downloaded wordplay app today and I'll play it tonight inshallah. I can't wait to play tonight!

I’ve a list of vocab words that Ive collected from reading quality newspapers and books, but I’m afraid to use the words from the list, because I fear of delivery wrong or incorrect message
:frdfvsb:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've never play wordplay before, but I've downloaded wordplay app today and I'll play it tonight inshallah. I can't wait to play tonight!

I’ve a list of vocab words that Ive collected from reading quality newspapers and books, but I’m afraid to use the words from the list, because I fear of delivery wrong or incorrect message
:frdfvsb:

Sis, if you are worried about using those words simply google them to see the various contexts they can be used and make an attempt. What's the worst that can happen? -Someone may correct you which is a good thing because it means you're trying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending