Girls with veil but tight clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I wonder do they even know the real reason behind veil:chrisfreshhah:
They want to please both God and the males.

I hate to see hijabi with tight clothes, but it would be gay not to look at her body:lolbron:

I also hate that...i dont wear hijab and dont wear much revealing clothes, but all the somalis who see me always look at me like im the biggest hoe

But when they see a girl with more revealing clothes + hijab they dont say anything lol :bell:

I also hate that...i dont wear hijab and dont wear much revealing clothes, but all the somalis who see me always look at me like im the biggest hoe

But when they see a girl with more revealing clothes + hijab they dont say anything lol :bell:

If all somalis say that to you, the problem is not with them :browtf:

If all somalis say that to you, the problem is not with them :browtf:

They dont say it but i see them looking at me like im the most haram girl ever

I just wear normal clothes, dont have piercings or exaggerated makeup..

But the girls with hijab who go out in secret or have secret relationship, nobody looks at them..

ikr? the darker the man the better:ohhhdamn:

Yes
I hate it when people bleach there skin
Also i think its attractive, its also better looking when the man goes gyming so he doesnt is as thin as a 11 year old

I would never date a real cadaan guy with blue eyes and blond hair nope :mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They dont say it but i see them looking at me like im the most haram girl ever

I just wear normal clothes, dont have piercings or exaggerated makeup..

But the girls with hijab who go out in secret or have secret relationship, nobody looks at them..
I go out without a hijab when I'm with friends and nobody glares at me. Maybe you have the deer in the headlights look and stare back at them? If you look at a Somali they will know you're Somali when your pupils dilate.

Status
Not open for further replies.