'Girls mature faster'

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
People develop mentally.

No way am I the same as when I was 15.

I had the mentality of teenager with no real underderstanding of repercussions.

If you think a 15 year old is the same as a 25 year old, you are tapped.
did I say they were.... why the like of you are so quick to insult and be rude when people have different opinions than yours? being too emotional isn’t the way.

did I say they were.... why the like of you are so quick to insult and be rude when people have different opinions than yours? being too emotional isn’t the way.

Calling you tapped didn't come from a place of being emotional.

My point was that there is a clear distinction between a teenager and a fully fledged adult. It sounds as though it's something you deny.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Calling you tapped didn't come from a place of being emotional.

My point was that there is a clear distinction between a teenager and a fully fledged adult. It sounds as though it's something you deny.
It more like "It sounds as though it’s something I interpret about your post"

I dont why you guys have such a hard time with this. Some boys start to masterbate åt the age of 12-15 does it mean He is fully capable of rational thought. STOP confusing sex with adulthood. Its just that simple. And No girls do not mature fastare it depends on a person.

I think you don't understand why people say "Woman Mature Faster". It is a known fact that men mature when they are in their 20's. Woman mature when they are in their teens. Something to do with the development of the brain. Same as how men don't stop growing until 21 and woman stop growing around 16-17.
This is pure bulshit. You should look at this on än individials perspective

Its disgusting walalhi, somalis have a nasty saying " naag yareysi ma leh" dunno how to translate that but those who get it would agree that is fuckin pedo talk🤢🤢

Also i hate that us girls can't ever make mistakes or be silly, were raised to know & do everything even at home as a girl you just expected to behave responsibly or take part in household maintenance & your older brother will have a standing ovation just for washing his plate😂😂

We are expected to behave like a 50yr old women and should know better where as a guy same age is given every excuse.
I agree. I plan on raising care-free girls who will enjoy their childhood insha'Allah. Play is encouraged in the sunnah when raising kids, I don't understand why as a community, we don't look at the deen when it comes to parenting.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Girls mature faster than boys when it comes to verbal fluency, expression of thoughts and emotions. That's a known fact.

If you ask a lil girl and a lil boy this question "What do you want to be when you get older?", you'll clearly see the difference.

As we age, the bridge narrows to some degree.

I agree. I plan on raising care-free girls who will enjoy their childhood insha'Allah. Play is encouraged in the sunnah when raising kids, I don't understand why as a community, we don't look at the deen when it comes to parenting.
Same here if Allah blesses me with daughters inshallah, sis Somalis only use the Deen when its convenient for them 🙄

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
If you don't believe in teenagehood, considering you think its 'ridiculous' and a 'concept', then then what is a 14?
What I am talking is about accountability ( of different degree of course), I am against the fact that we baby teenagers boys and girls too much in the 21 century that we put them in the same case as children who are 5 years old all that because they aren’t as developed mentally as a full grow adult which I find too indulging because a 14 or 16y certainly know right from wrong.
In another word we should educate teenagers better.

What I am talking is about accountability ( of different degree of course), I am against the fact that we baby teenagers boys and girls too much in the 21 century that we put them in the same case as children who are 5 years old all that because they aren’t as developed mentally as a full grow adult which I find too indulging because a 14 or 16y certainly know right from wrong.
In another word we should educate teenagers better.

My whole thread wasn't about not holding teenagers accountable, its about the fact teenage girls who are easily taken advantaged of by fully fledged adults are treated as though they have the same mental capacity as the adult man who is essentially grooming them.

Girls at that age are gullible and easily manipulated. Even if they are not entirely 'gullible' they are definitely vulnerable at that age. Yet, there are Somali saying such as 'gabar yariis ma gaasho'.
Its funny how society recognizes the childhood and teenagehood of young boys though.

That is what my thread is about.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
My whole thread wasn't about not holding teenagers accountable, its about the fact teenage girls who are easily taken advantaged of by fully fledged adults are treated as though they have the same mental capacity as the adult man who is essentially grooming them.

Girls at that age are gullible and easily manipulated. Even if they are not entirely 'gullible' they are definitely vulnerable at that age. Yet, there are Somali saying such as 'gabar yariis ma gaasho'.
Its funny how society recognizes the childhood and teenagehood of young boys though.

That is what my thread is about.
Don’t bother with this weirdo. They were spouting off the same bs on another thread talking about how 14 yo girls are physically developed like a straight up predator. And when you call her out, she calls you emotional and says she didn’t mean it like that even though she clearly did. I suspect it’s a male pretending to be a woman.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Don’t bother with this weirdo. They were spouting off the same bs on another thread talking about how 14 yo girls are physically developed like a straight up predator. And when you call her out, she calls you emotional and says she didn’t mean it like that even though she clearly did. I suspect it’s a male pretending to be a woman.
Lol the obsession is real but you still didn’t answer my post wish exposed all your lies.
of you have time to comment here you have time to respond to that post.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lol the obsession is real but you still didn’t answer my post wish exposed all your lies.
of you have time to comment here you have time to respond to that post.
You’re a creep. Who says 14 yos are physically developed and implies they’re not children? Who besides predators argues like this? You’re one deranged person and I will not entertain you further. Goodbye

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
You’re a creep. Who says 14 yos are physically developed and implies they’re not children? Who besides predators argues like this? You’re one deranged person and I will not entertain you further. Goodbye
Still lying, not sustaining your claim and accusations with any proof, my post still unanswered, jumping from a thread to another and finally running away.
Typical emotional feminist
May Allah guide us both.

Trending