'Girls mature faster'

Alluring

Sayonara
Biology in the sense that a pair of breasts and an ass = a desirable fertile woman to the primitive and reptilian part of a man's brain that's concerned with survival and reproduction. I don't think they give two shits about a girl's maturity or mental facilities. That probably explains why they weren't chatting you up to some extent.

Fundamentally, it's wrong and pretty fucking vile, but from what I remember for the girls getting with older guys it was almost a status symbol. They were willing participants, but you could probably chalk that up to naivete. Some young girls will make passes at older guys, but as the adults in those situation it's up to them to shut it down their advances ASAP:manny:
There are always going to be predatory men, it's the parent's job to teach you how to avoid them.

I find it odd how you are giving one and a half million excuses as to why a 23 year old man wants to f*ck a 15 year old girl, when he has other 23 year old women that will give consent. It is society's job to punish men & women who are predatory and pedophiles strictly.

I find it odd how you are giving one and a half million excuses as to why a 23 year old man wants to f*ck a 15 year old girl, when he has other 23 year old women that will give consent. It is society's job to punish men & women who are predatory and pedophiles strictly.
First of all, chill the f*ck out, no one's making excuses for those pedos. She asked me what I meant by "biology" and I tried to explain it to the best of my ability:camby:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
You mean catcalling like this?

BriefImmaterialEmperorpenguin-max-1mb.gif

I mean you joke but yeah, exactly like that and often worse, because if you don’t play along they’ll insult you and a few super weirdos will even follow you and harass you and give you a piece of their mind.

Some men hate women and it shows.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
anyone after 14years old should be held accountable for his actions ... we should stop babying anyone after 14years old... this teenager concept is ridiculous.

Fay

DELETED
true.,.. I didn't even get my period till I was 16 n I looked so young for my age still do now I was also mentally immature lol

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Alhamdulillah I'm kinda sheltered from this fuckery even at my big age. My 31 year old co-workers ex-husband 'cheated' on her with her husband. 'Cheated'.

I think you don't understand why people say "Woman Mature Faster". It is a known fact that men mature when they are in their 20's. Woman mature when they are in their teens. Something to do with the development of the brain. Same as how men don't stop growing until 21 and woman stop growing around 16-17.

anyone after 14years old should be held accountable for his actions ... we should stop babying anyone after 14years old... this teenager concept is ridiculous.
15 and 16 year olds are children what the f*ck is wrong with you? They are still naive and have no concept of how the world works. And it somehow there fault that old men pry on them? Get some help please.

I think you don't understand why people say "Woman Mature Faster". It is a known fact that men mature when they are in their 20's. Woman mature when they are in their teens. Something to do with the development of the brain. Same as how men don't stop growing until 21 and woman stop growing around 16-17.

Please provide proof

15 and 16 year olds are children what the f*ck is wrong with you? They are still naive and have no concept of how the world works. And it somehow there fault that old men pry on them? Get some help please.

Very dumb, she wants a 14 yr old kid whose biggest concern in life is homework and running around at break to have the same understanding as a 25 year old man holding down a job.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
15 and 16 are not children. They are far from naive I would say ignorant yes of many things in life and lack the basics to make the wisest decisions but who is all knowledgeable in life.
where did I talk about men preying on them like wallahi stop put what you want in other people mouth... some of you are incredible.
I only talked about holding people accountable of their act after 14 y old.

thank you for recommending me help but thank Allah I don’t need any for having different opinions than yours.

15 and 16 are not children. They are far from naive I would say ignorant yes of many things in life and lack the basics to make the wisest decisions but who is all knowledgeable in life.
where did I talk about men preying on them like wallahi stop put what you want in other people mouth... some of you are incredible.

thank you for recommending me help but thank Allah I don’t need any for having different opinions than yours.
It's a little difficult to hold most teenagers accountable considering the fact that their prefrontal cortex is still developing and doesn't fully developed until their 20s apparently. A 14yr old might've reached sexual maturity but they're still children who can't think or reason their way out of a paper bag for the most part:manny:

Among the many behavior changes that have been noted for teens, the three that are most robustly seen across cultures are: (1) increased novelty seeking; (2) increased risk taking; and (3) a social affiliation shift toward peer-based interactions [13]. This triad of behavior changes is seen not only in human beings but in nearly all social mammals [13].

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I do think we are improving as a society though. People are now understanding that you can't hold a little teen accountable the way you can a man. I remember in cases in which men were caught with under-age girls people would be quick to call the child 'fast' or ****shame her. Some people would say she is just as bad as the adult man and that she should know better.

Do you believe that women are held accountable for their actions more severely than men in societies?!

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
It's a little difficult to hold most teenagers accountable considering the fact that their prefrontal cortex is still developing and doesn't fully developed until their 20s apparently. A 14yr old might've have reached sexual maturity but they're still children who can't think their way out of a paper bag for the most part:manny:

Among the many behavior changes that have been noted for teens, the three that are most robustly seen across cultures are: (1) increased novelty seeking; (2) increased risk taking; and (3) a social affiliation shift toward peer-based interactions [13]. This triad of behavior changes is seen not only in human beings but in nearly all social mammals [13].
I always believe in accountability for our actions since the moment you know wrong from right. Immaturity isn’t complete ignorance. I am aware of mental development isn’t finish at 16years old but at that age you certainly know a lot about right and wrong.
You can’t put 5 years old and 16 years old in the same category mentally and physically but yet they are both labelled as children by western society.

Accountability isn’t a bad thing, is not always about punishment but learning from your mistakes and growing up to be a better person.

People develop mentally.

No way am I the same as when I was 15.

I had the mentality of teenager with no real underderstanding of repercussions.

If you think a 15 year old is the same as a 25 year old, you are tapped.

I always believe in accountability for our actions since the moment you know wrong from right. Immaturity isn’t complete ignorance. I am aware of mental development isn’t finish at 16years old but at that age you certainly know a lot about right and wrong.
You can’t put 5 years old and 16 years old in the same category mentally and physically but yet they are both labelled as children by western society.

Accountability isn’t a bad thing, is not always about punishment but learning from your mistakes and growing up to be a better person.
We're defiantly mollycoddled in the West, there are 15yr olds who are the heads of their households in some parts of the world.

A 14-16yr old defiantly knows the difference between right and wrong and they're held accountable for their actions. A 14-16yr will still get locked up for committing a serious enough crime. However, just because they can distinguish between right and wrong doesn't mean they're able to make the right decisions at lot of the times.

Teenagers for the most part are impressionable retards, who unless surrounded by the right people, will get up to all sorts of dumb shit. But you're right, ultimately they're the ones who make those choices.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@486th President @Revolutionary. are both the same age. Children or not they clearly know the consequences to their actions. I'm not excusing unwanted catcalling, I'm referring to the fact that you said 15/16 are children when they clearly are not. Hence all traditions of "age maturing"

quinceaneras? 15. Bar Mitzvahs? 13. And many more. Come on.

Trending

Latest posts