'Girls mature faster'

The whole 'girls mature faster' mantra is something that irks me recently. I think its something some men use to steal young girl's childhood.

Men have room for mistakes and even when they are in their late teens and even 20s, there will be an army of people saying nonsense like 'boys will be boys'. Whilst in some societies 13 yr old girls are expected to have the emotional and mental maturity of a 25 year old man.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The whole 'girls mature faster' mantra is something that irks me recently. I think its something some men use to steal young girl's childhood.

Men have room for mistakes and even when they are in their late teens and even 20s, there will be an army of people saying nonsense like 'boys will be boys'. Whilst in some societies 13 yr old girls are expected to have the emotional and mental maturity of a 25 year old man.
This whole is idea is quite wrong, and mostly based on ignorance. What does even maturation mean? does it mean mental And physical stability? If that is the case, then the notion itself is problematic. Corresponding to molecular biology, our traits are influenced by our genotype, phenotype and environment. So gender is not even a requirement. Although, women have longer telomeres and on average longer while having immunity to sex linked diseases due to having two X chromosomes, the difference is negligible.
Our only hope is education, even although this idea is rooted in sexism rather than scientific knowledge.

I do think we are improving as a society though. People are now understanding that you can't hold a little teen accountable the way you can a man. I remember in cases in which men were caught with under-age girls people would be quick to call the child 'fast' or shame her. Some people would say she is just as bad as the adult man and that she should know better.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I do think we are improving as a society though. People are now understanding that you can't hold a little teen accountable the way you can a man. I remember in cases in which men were caught with under-age girls people would be quick to call the child 'fast' or ****shame her. Some people would say she is just as bad as the adult man and that she should know better.

Man, if I had power, there will be a lot stuff that I will change, but as the proverb went “if wishes were Horses, then beggars would ride“

Some boys mature faster then girls and some girls mature faster then boys
Those adult male have fetish and lust for child

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t believe girls mature faster naturally, I think men are so obsessed with possessing an inexperienced woman that they start hitting on baby girls! From the moment a girl reaches puberty she’s fair game to some sickos.

And the constant male attention makes young girls cautious and more self aware. We have to constantly think about how we dress, the people around us, process the numerous of stares, cat calls, the aggressive men who her upset you didn’t give them attention.

It’s really disgusting, and robs young girls of their innocence.

I don't know about "maturing faster" but I knew a lot 14-16yrs olds at school who were fucking men in their late teens or early 20s. I'd say they're sexualized a lot sooner than men, it's more rooted in biology than "society" tbh.

I don't know about "maturing faster" but I knew a lot 14-16yrs olds at school who were fucking men in their late teens or early 20s. I'd say they're sexualized a lot sooner than men, it's more rooted in biology than "society" tbh.
Those are over sexualized same can be said 10 and 12 year old

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don’t believe girls mature faster naturally, I think men are so obsessed with possessing an inexperienced woman that they start hitting on baby girls! From the moment a girl reaches puberty she’s fair game to some sickos.

And the constant male attention makes young girls cautious and more self aware. We have to constantly think about how we dress, the people around us, process the numerous of stares, cat calls, the aggressive men who her upset you didn’t give them attention.

It’s really disgusting, and robs young girls of their innocence.

You mean catcalling like this?

BriefImmaterialEmperorpenguin-max-1mb.gif

Its disgusting walalhi, somalis have a nasty saying " naag yareysi ma leh" dunno how to translate that but those who get it would agree that is fuckin pedo talk🤢🤢

Also i hate that us girls can't ever make mistakes or be silly, were raised to know & do everything even at home as a girl you just expected to behave responsibly or take part in household maintenance & your older brother will have a standing ovation just for washing his plate😂😂

We are expected to behave like a 50yr old women and should know better where as a guy same age is given every excuse.

Please go into detail as to how its 'biology' and not society?

Why do men think that just because a girl has boobs and a womanly figure she has the common sense and maturity to match?
Would these girls be 'fucking' men in their late teens and early 20s be doing anything if those men were not targeting them? Also, in my secondary school, the same stuff was happening. The girls were usually from dysfunctional backgrounds.

At 14, I looked like a kid. I had skinny twig like body and men would treat me like a baby. I had friends who looked more physically developed than myself, but who were just as dumb and childish. But because men desired them, men would justify manipulating and getting with them. The same men who would probably have felt 'wrong' chatting up a puny 13, 14 year old, think its okay because that child has a body they desire.

Last edited:

Why do men think that just because a girl has boobs and a womanly figure she has the common sense and maturity to match?
Would these girls be 'fucking' men in their late teens and early 20s be doing anything if those men were not targeting them? Also, in my secondary school, the same stuff was happening. The girls were usually from dysfunctional backgrounds.

At 14, I looked like a kid. I had skinny twig like body and men would treat me like a baby. I had friends who looked more physically developed than myself, but who were just as dumb and childish. But because men desired them, men would justify manipulating and getting with them. The same men who would probably have felt 'wrong' chatting up a puny 13, 14 year old, think its okay because that child has a body they desire.
Truth
Why are children treated differently because of anatomy
This will also go into adulthood
Men will just be foul to one with a ‘desired’ body type it also has a lot negative connotations such as looser flirty etc

Truth
Why are children treated differently because of anatomy
This will also go into adulthood
Men will just be foul to one with a ‘desired’ body type it also has a lot negative connotations such as looser flirty etc

All in all, some men will justify destroying a girls childhood, because of their own desires. I can imagine, some will even sight 'biology' whilst chasing after a kid who plays 'stuck in the mud' at break.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Nafiso Qalanjo aka @Alluring What are you doing?

Biology in the sense that a pair of breasts and an ass = a desirable fertile woman to the primitive and reptilian part of a man's brain that's concerned with survival and reproduction. I don't think they give two shits about a girl's maturity or mental facilities. That probably explains why they weren't chatting you up to some extent.

It's fundamentally wrong and pretty fucking vile, but from what I remember for the girls getting with older guys it was almost a status symbol back in school. They were willing participants, but you could probably chalk that up to naivete. Some young girls will make passes at older guys, but as the adults in those situation it's up to them to shut it down their advances ASAP:manny:
There are always going to be predatory men, it's the parent's job to teach their children how to avoid them to the best of their ability.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts