GIRLS How do I get this bod?

I don't know I'm not a girl.
24516.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Great! Wallahi I recommend changing your diet!

I’m currently doing that and changing the way I eat and count my calories because I go overboard (like 2000 should me max but your girl here goes over it countless of times), also cut on Somali food. It’s full off fat and a lot carbohydrates and increase your calcium and greens !

also working outttt!!!! Focus on cardio and strength on your arms

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1) No amount of Ab exercises will get you a six-pack.
2) In order to lose body fat to reveal Abs you must be at a calorie deficit by eating less (and your macronutrient breakdown is quite important so limit processed carbs and favour more fat and protein).
3) Resistance training is better than Cardio if you want Abs.
4) Once you have abs if you want them to look better and more toned with minimal effort I suggest you get a body brush because it makes your body firm. I don't have cellulite and I'm well into my 30s.

Xoxoxo

VIP
1) No amount of Ab exercises will get you a six-pack.
2) In order to lose body fat to reveal Abs you must be at a calorie deficit by eating less (and your macronutrient breakdown is quite important so limit processed carbs and favour more fat and protein).
3) Resistance training is better than Cardio if you want Abs.
4) Once you have abs if you want them to look better and more toned with minimal effort I suggest you get a body brush because it makes your body firm. I don't have cellulite and I'm well into my 30s.
Wallahi you’re lucky mashallah🥺🥺🥺🥺

Not the assets but the others? She has 11 abs. I can’t gain weight and I’m not an exerciser either. Put me on something that isn’t chloe ting?
https://vm.tiktok. com/ZTdmFGk4u/
Abs are revealed by fat loss. then you can build your abominal muscles with exercises you see on youtube or in the gym. https://tdeecalculator.net/ once you find out your tdee minus 200-500 calories and you'll see the scale go down. add some cardio and youre good.

as for the rest, front is genetic. back can be made by lots of squats, hip thrusts.

don't forget genentics plays a huge factor. you might have a 4 pack, 6 pack, 8 pack etc dont get too hung up if you don't look exactly like her.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abs are revealed by fat loss. then you can build your abominal muscles with exercises you see on youtube or in the gym. https://tdeecalculator.net/ once you find out your tdee minus 200-500 calories and you'll see the scale go down. add some cardio and youre good.

as for the rest, front is genetic. back can be made by lots of squats, hip thrusts.

don't forget genentics plays a huge factor. you might have a 4 pack, 6 pack, 8 pack etc dont get too hung up if you don't look exactly like her.
I have high metabolism so I don’t really have fat on my calool. I will do what y’all say. I don’t wanna be reer luugo baasto anymore
:sass2:

This chick has an obvious boob job. However, you can get 70% close to her physique by way of pilates, running and strength training which makes you lean. You have to be eating healthy simultaneously to see any results.

Also, I'd recommend getting an allergy test done to see if you're allergic to any foods which make your stomach bloat.

This chick has an obvious boob job. However, you can get 70% close to her physique by way of pilates, running and strength training which makes you lean. You have to be eating healthy simultaneously to see any results.

Also, I'd recommend getting an allergy test done to see if you're allergic to any foods which make your stomach bloat.
ngl black women are naturally born with a nice ass and front. she just slimmed her waist and knows how to position them in her dresses/bras