Girls, Do You Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Lingerie?

I get a lotta DMs from miskeen guys who wanna know from a veteran of the gender wars what they're getting into when they have the misfortune to be tricked by you into making a down payment on your dowry. I have to do right by them. So, tell us, will there be any spice in the relationship, any bisbaas?

What kind of lingerie are we talking? Pushup bras, lacy underwear, edible knickers, garter belts?

Where do you sweeties go for your nocturnal apparel, is it Victoria's Secrets, Ann Summers, or the second hand charity shops? Tell us the truth. We have a right to know what our money is going towards.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love lace lingerie and stockings, hell I wear it for myself not for any man, very femine indeed. What would be the point in telling you ? You gentleman should wait no point in spoiling the fun ;). Half the excitement is the tantalising prospect of seeing your wife in her most sensual moment.

I love lace lingerie and stockings, hell I wear it for myself not for any man, very femine indeed. What would be the point in telling you ? You gentleman should wait no point in spoiling the fun ;). Half the excitement is the tantalising prospect of seeing your wife in her most sensual moment.
What an evil woman. Lingerie is haram. You are spreading fasaad. Shame on you

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What an evil woman. Lingerie is haram. You are spreading fasaad. Shame on you
What?? :gucciwhat: Walhi I have seen it all now! So you start a thread about lingerie of all things. Then you proceed to call someone, who btw contributed to said thread, haram??:draketf: :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts