Girls buying you things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Whats your opinion on it, its 2017 not uncommon for them to offer to buy you a drink,meal and even a lap dane

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Don't know about lap dance but there is nothing more sensual than your girl randomly buying you little things. A watch, tie/suun here and there, maybe some African artifacts like bracelet, necklaces, the odd expensive cadar on boxing day. Nimcatul fushuuq walahi.

Just dont let a girl buy you a meal, sigaar and drinks. Fuk that cuz! We are too bourgeoise for that:nahgirl:

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Don't about lap dance but there is nothing more sensual than your girl randomly buying you little things. A watch, tie/suun here and there, maybe some African artifacts like bracelet, necklaces, the odd expensive cadar on boxing day. Nimcatul fushuuq walahi.

Just dont let a girl buy you a meal, sigaar and drinks. Fuk that cuz! We are too bourgeoise for that:nahgirl:

yeah in a relationship thats normal, like i mean on a nightout a girl comes up to you and buys u a drink

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
yeah in a relationship thats normal, like i mean on a nightout a girl comes up to you and buys u a drink

Well that's dhillaynimo then. If she comes up to you, buys you a drink and later on a Kebab, orders the uber; you are the one who is gonna be fucked that night, adigaa lagu wasayaa habenkas ahahhah!

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Well that's dhillaynimo then. If she comes up to you, buys you a drink and later on a Kebab, orders the uber; you are the one who is gonna be fucked that night, adigaa lagu wasayaa habenkas ahahhah!

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't pay for anything, let the man pay for it then at the end of the night hop in the taxi without him. Nobody wants to have STDs atleast the hungry thirsty idiot paid for you meal in hopes he will get lucky !!! Poor men ;)

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You're*

Get relevant, hoe!
Why the derogatory phrase ? I haven't once said to you ? I just think your posts at humorous, your not a true lesbian stop lying! Your a man impersonating as a woman, these men are getting more and more desperate for attention. What your girlfriend left you ? So the need to impersonate as a lesbian ?

Why the derogatory phrase ? I haven't once said to you ? I just think your posts at humorous, your not a true lesbian stop lying! Your a man impersonating as a woman, these men are getting more and more desperate for attention. What your girlfriend left you ? So the need to impersonate as a lesbian ?

I'm being play-ful and I'm a man with fully functioning uterus.

I'm jumping strugling with the same struggles as you, so sister check yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending