Girl sets up her friend to get RAPED because she "got all the attention"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

These are one of those times when I wonder what the hell is wrong with people :jcoleno:

The ending was particularly sad, the victim trusted her at the hospital without knowing she was behind it. The girl also at the end kept calaacaling about how she "still gets attention":drakewtf:

Moral of the story: Always watch your back, it's always those who are the closest to you who can hurt you the most:samwelcome:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This sent chills down my spine

Trust me I heard and seen some hardcore shit, this got to me though.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
The unloved heartlessness knows no bounds to their deceptions.
We could all learn from that in moral no matter it's evil intents used.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thats the game for you. I'd be lying if I said I felt bad but women should know that their own kind are sneaky mofos

The person this was sent to, fartun who goes by fartun duvet girl on youtube actually messaged the police about thisafter she received that message.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

These are one of those times when I wonder what the hell is wrong with people :jcoleno:

The ending was particularly sad, the victim trusted her at the hospital without knowing she was behind it. The girl also at the end kept calaacaling about how she "still gets attention":drakewtf:

Moral of the story: Always watch your back, it's always those who are the closest to you who can hurt you the most:samwelcome:
:deadmanny: :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.