girl rejected me because I'm somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was at the gym working on losing some weight, I was on the elliptical going hard as hell when I saw this black girl in some yoga pants. Her gluteus maximus was looking proper in them pants I was doing the black mamba kobe face looking at her booty
kobe_face_original.jpg

I was going hard on the elliptical just thinking of I what was gonna do to that tootie pootie in the sheets. After about 10 minutes I got off the machine, then I saw her sitting on the bench, at first I was just gonna keep it moving, but the booty was calling for a new master. I went up to her and introduced myself, we talked for like 3 minutes everything was going well she had lengthy answers to my questions, her body language was very open. She looked like she was feeling the kid, then I asked her for her number, she pause and dead ass said "warayaa don't let me tell hoyo on you" my heart froze, I knew if she knew i was a somali, my chances with her would be zero. I played it off laughing and said she wouldn't mind, then she said she isn't into somali guys. I was so angry, I have never been rejected before, I've been too confident in my looks and swag, why does this have to happen to me. Please tell me what should I do, I missed my chance with some delicious chocolate booty, should I get a temp fade so that black girls will like me?

Where are you from and how the f*ck does she know what warya and Hooyo is. Usually you won’t see females know warya but I wouldn’t be surprised for a male to know what that is because Somali males say it to eachother all the time. More shocking is she invoked the great name Hooyo . How sway?

Today I was at the gym working on losing some weight, I was on the elliptical going hard as hell when I saw this black girl in some yoga pants. Her gluteus maximus was looking proper in them pants I was doing the black mamba kobe face looking at her booty View attachment 57613

I was going hard on the elliptical just thinking of I was gonna do to that tootie pootie in the sheets. After about 10 minutes I got off the machine, when I saw her sitting on the bench, at first I was just gonna ignore her, but the booty was calling for a new master. I went up to her and introduced myself, we talked for like 3 minutes everything was going well she had lengthy answers to my questions, her body language was very open. She looked like she was feeling the kid, then I asked her for her number, she pause and dead ass said "warayaa don't let me tell hoyo on you" my heart froze, I knew if she knew i was a somali, my chances with her would be zero. I played it off laughing and said she wouldn't mind, then she said she isn't into somali guys. I was so angry, I have never been rejected before, I've been too confident in my looks and swag, why does this have to happen to me. Please tell me what should I do, I missed my chance with some delicious chocolate booty, should I get a temp fade so that black girls will like me?
warayaa don't let me tell hoyo on you"
Lol your story was kinda of believable before that part

Where are you from and how the f*ck does she know what warya and Hooyo is. Usually you won’t see females know warya but I wouldn’t be surprised for a male to know what that is because Somali males say it to eachother all the time. More shocking is she invoked the great name Hooyo . How sway?
nah son she said she has lots of somali friends

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I've personally have had great experiences with beautiful madow women. I've noticed that they dig us African Samaale lads.

I've personally have had great experiences with beautiful madow women. I've noticed that they dig us African Samaale lads.

Depends on your hairstyle and body type to them. If you have soft curls and you aren’t super skinny typical Abdi you’ll score big with them. But it’s not much of a prize

Also if you are one of those rare abdis with medium to small sized forehead then your odds increase dramatically

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yeah its weird black women never liked me, I was called ugly by black girls when I was in school.

Madow women dig guys that are funny, confident and who are proud of their african heritage. From my experience it's the Jabarti's who have given us a bad reputation in that regard since they always say they are from Yemen, are too serious with a lot of hatred instilled in them from their parents, and lack that pure African confidence that seduces the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.