Gifted Kid issues

Back when I was in elementary school, and in middle school, I was always in the gifted programs and in the National Honor Society along with getting into math and literature olympiads as well. now that I am in HS i just feel like shit when I was younger I could just take a quick peek or skim over something and understand it immediately so I didnt really have to study at all but now that im older shit hit the fan. 9th grade I hade a 2.5 gpa and 10th grade i had a 3.0 and I just feel like im retarded as shit now due to me not having any studying routines lol

wallahi the gifted program has to be one of the worst things a child can go through in the US fucking ruins people

Back when I was in elementary school, and in middle school, I was always in the gifted programs and in the National Honor Society along with getting into math and literature olympiads as well. now that I am in HS i just feel like shit when I was younger I could just take a quick peek or skim over something and understand it immediately so I didnt really have to study at all but now that im older shit hit the fan. 9th grade I hade a 2.5 gpa and 10th grade i had a 3.0 and I just feel like im retarded as shit now due to me not having any studying routines lol

wallahi the gifted program has to be one of the worst things a child can go through in the US fucking ruins people
Thatโ€™s amazing sxb try to avoid watching wasmo online at all times as it karbaashes the part of the brain thatโ€™s responsible for memory and focus. Also do some exercise as it increases blood flow to the brain resulting the birth of new neurons which are useful for learning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:susp:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
You are still gifted its only the task get harder as you age so you need to work a bit harder to achieve your goals.

Calling a kid gifted is a sure way to make them a failure. Because it discourages them from handwork and makes them believe in a false notion of superiority.