Giannis Antetokounmpo

Giannis is about to win his second MVP award in a row... He put up 29.6 PPG, 13.6 RPG, and 5.6 APG this season, along with winning Defensive Player of the Year. He also led the Bucks to the best record in the NBA.

That being said, he is absolutely getting exposed by the Heat right now. The defensive scheme they are playing on him is too much for him to handle. He has not jumpshot, is a terrible freethrow shooter, and can’t post up big men his size. He is also a terrible player in clutch time. He is just overall a very easy player to stop. Raptors exposes him last year the same way the Heat are. I had Miami winning in 7, but I didn’t expect them to go up 3-0 like this. The Heat lost Game 4 due to Middleton lookin like Kobe. He dropped 36-8-8 and hit a dagger. Giannis was out due to an ankle injury which occurred in the second quarter, I don’t expect him to play tonight in Game 5, Miami will win tonight and advance to the Confernce Finals.

This is so embarrassing for Giannis.. Most people had the Bucks going to the Finals.. and they went out like this. They’re about to lose in 5 to the FIFTH seed! This is an embarrassing MVP season. Reminds me Dirk in 2007, he had a great regular season winning MVP then lost to the 8th seed as the 1st seed in Round 1.

Trending