Ghetto Somalis make me feel unsafe

If you're not involved in anything Somalis are the chillest people saxib, even the Ghetto ones.
Besides, if you weigh more than 75kg it's a wrap for the avg Somali
:drakelaugh:

It's not about being fulay or scared, I don't like to be around these fake ghetto-hoodrats wanna-be lost souls either.
They're even 100 times worse than the originals , seeing some of them try so hard is embarrassing and annoying as f*ck .

few months ago I was buying some hilib at a somali store , before I get inside I saw these 2 groups of somali teenage girls all dressed in black abayas,probably came from Dugsi, they standing on the opposite sides of the street, some of the diarrhea coming out of their ratchet mouths was jaw-droping, all screaming shit like "nigga nigga nigga hoe suck my d!ck "at each other :holeup:
everyone could tell they were muslin, i was speechless :damn:

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm not sure if it's because I'm physically fit, have an epic beard + a domineering presence but I don't feel scared when I'm around hoodrat Somali Minnesotans. I mostly feel pity for them.

You shouldn't be scared around people man. That's a sign of weakness. Get your butt in the gym asap

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's not about being fulay or scared, I don't like to be around these fake ghetto-hoodrats wanna-be lost souls either.
They're even 100 times worse than the originals , seeing some of them try so hard is embarrassing and annoying as f*ck .

few months ago I was buying some hilib at a somali store , before I get inside I saw these 2 groups of somali teenage girls all dressed in black abayas,probably came from Dugsi, they standing on the opposite sides of the street, some of the diarrhea coming out of their ratchet mouths was jaw-droping, all screaming shit like "nigga nigga nigga hoe suck my d!ck "at each other :holeup:
everyone could tell they were muslin, i was speechless :damn:

Stay away from Xalimos that say nigga casually in conversation or use ghetto ebonics

Trending