Ghana looks amazing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg Ghana is so nice wallahi

Imagine we somalis could reach this or even more if we xoolos just worked together instead of working against each other. I blame a lot on the southies tho

Why is it that countries half the size of the eastern tip of somalia manage to develop faster than us. Imagine if we with 637,000 sq km2, put our differences and developed the whole country from north to south.

:gucciwhat:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Look at Mogadishu the capital of all Somalis does this look like a modern African capital for 20 million people
0431A9E2-B6E2-435E-9477-F10F89D7405F.jpeg

Now look at dirt poor Mozambique capital Maputo we call them Bantu adoon but look at this s
3D008E06-5F82-46B6-8C07-AA6264BC20A5.jpeg

Do you see the difference in quality and what dawladnimo iyo kala dambeyn brings dumb s

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Rwanda is best run country in Africa second I would say is Morocco..

Somalia could have been on an another level if practised less my tuulo trumps your tuulo
Somalis are too arrogant egotistical and stupid to realize the whole world has passed them by their too concerned which qabil has the presidency who sits on throne overlooking a garbage dumpster truly a cursed people

Rwanda is best run country in Africa second I would say is Morocco..

Somalia could have been on an another level if practised less my tuulo trumps your tuulo
Lol no somalia would have been better if everyone fixed their own regions, as you can see its not working for some as they hold other hostage. Somalia needs balkanization nothing more nothing less.

Farm

VIP
Why is it that countries half the size of the eastern tip of somalia manage to develop faster than us. Imagine if we with 637,000 sq km2, put our differences and developed the whole country from north to south.

:gucciwhat:

If big countries were better Congo and Sudan would have been utopias lol... smaller countries have historically done better.

Botswana is literally better in every way.

Rwanda.

BY4oGJT_d.jpg

Botswana

idhCL5d_d.jpg

Rwanda
Pop. 12.000.000
Land mass 26.000 sqkm

Botswana
Pop. 2.000.000
Landmass 580.000 swim

When discussing good run countries in Africa, Botswana is not a very good example..

Country that's almost the same size as Somalia but with a less population than Mogadishu..

Botswana in tht sense is not a country it's a city-land

Very good

Look at bantus building their country

What happened to the Cushitic ‘noble’ Somali?
Too much pride to the point the would kill their own clan members because of jealousy. Also the ppl back home live in poverty so it's very hard for them to see my dream of all somalis getting rich by working together.

Too much pride to the point the would kill their own clan members because of jealousy. Also the ppl back home live in poverty so it's very hard for them to see my dream of all somalis getting rich by working together.

How about inviting whites to work ? Maybe Asians?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How do you educate? What’s the first step?
You start with primary and secondary education. Make sure to have a solid curriculum, make sure the teachers are qualified, and most importantly, make school free and mandatory for each non-nomadic child. That's how Botswana rose to the top of this cursed continent.

When they graduate, you end up with a large skilled workforce who can develop the nation's industries.

You start with primary and secondary education. Make sure to have a solid curriculum, make sure the teachers are qualified, and most importantly, make school free and mandatory for each non-nomadic child. That's how Botswana rose to the top of this cursed continent.

When they graduate, you end up with a large skilled workforce who can develop the nation's industries.

Okay but the results are obvious in 20 yrs or more...

How about the adults? You have to train them in useful skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts