Getting out of control;The rise of Somali chicks on sites ( Videos are coming out of Africa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whenever you write " Somali" on the website's search bar you'll see a monthly supply of videos of Somali females.

What's even pretty strange about it is that the videos are coming out of Africa, presumably Nairobi or Kampala. These woman have misunderstood how not to use the camera on their phone. They trust someone ( you can tell it was intended for a lover) that they willingly send it to. Somehow these videos are ending up on these websites.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Whenever you write " Somali" on the website's search bar you'll see a monthly supply of videos of Somali females.

What's even pretty strange about it is that the videos are coming out of Africa, presumably Nairobi or Kampala. These woman have misunderstood how not to use the camera on their phone. They trust someone ( you can tell it was intended for a lover) that they willingly send it to. Somehow these videos are ending up on these websites.
The quality of those videos are shit adheer

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
I will not be party to your relief
Link or it didn't happen
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's good to know you're on hub for research purposes adheer and definitely not the usual
:gaasdrink:

I study many fields, this amongst them :mjpls::mjpls:

Btw that one chick taking a shower has surprised me with her full womanly hips. Beautiful sight to be hold.

That's disgusting. They're watching another man's genitals!! :susp:
The increase in the number of ography watchers will destroy the West from within. forces you too see women often as objects of your desire and actually has negative neurological effects.The result is a generation of children who have ill conceived notions of sex, love etc.

This is prevalent in western Somalis who try not to commit Zina but fall for masturbation+.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren't you married @R.Kelly

I thought men who watched were basement dwelling loners who never touched a girl.

I once again would like to clarify this misunderstanding. I got on there after seeing those websites from here. As many of you know I am for the liberation of our national treasure. Therefore I went on there to see it for myself and I came to the conclusion that we have a lot of videos on there. Mainly from the third world countries where Somalis reside. I think they send these videos to their online boyfriends in Europe, the Mediterranean survivors.

I must repeat that I was impressed with their fully womanly developed bodies. I was just a little disappointed that they weren't pregnant but then again I was in there for research not for my personal gratification.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's disgusting. They're watching another man's genitals!! :susp:

Are you honestly saying that you've never visited these sites. Give me a break.

More Geeljire girls visit than a Geeljire males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending