Get rid of bad energy/evil eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Honey , walaashey is anyone here affected with sihr , jinn or cayn al xasad.

Why share this?

Have you seen some abnormal behavior?

Honey did you know this doesn't really have much effect unless the person recites along and does more stuff than only listen to a audio. I'm not saying it won't help, but the effect isn't that strong.

Honey , walaashey is anyone here affected with sihr , jinn or cayn al xasad.

Why share this?

Have you seen some abnormal behavior?

Honey did you know this doesn't really have much effect unless the person recites along and does more stuff than only listen to a audio. I'm not saying it won't help, but the effect isn't that strong.

I don't know if anyone is effected but you never know @roobble

I shared it so it can benefit people. The Quraan always has affect. Its a cure for every troubled heart. It calms, and chases away the shaytan. When you get quraan'saar you don't have to recite anything, you sit there and listen. It's good to listen to this, it really works.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't know if anyone is effected but you never know @roobble

I shared it so it can benefit people. The Quraan always has affect. Its a cure for every troubled heart. It calms, and chases away the shaytan. When you get quraan'saar you don't have to recite anything, you sit there and listen. It's good to listen to this, it really works.
It works slightly , the best trick and what's 100% effective is to recite it yourself, but I feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending