Germany $100 mil to Somalia 4 Infrastructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia-Germany.jpg

Safiiradda cusub ee Jarmalka u soo magacawaday Soomaaliya Annette Gunthe ayaa ka sheegtay munaasabadda xuska maalinta midowga Jarmalka oo maanta lagu qabtay in lacag dhan 100 Million oo Dollar oo Jarmalku siinayo Soomaaliya, taasoo ah taageero dhaqaale oo dalka Jarmalka uu ku taageerayo mashaariic kala duwan oo Soomaaliya laga fulinayo.

She hails Govt's reform in economic and security scheme. "We going to strengthen our diplomatic ties and presence here,"

Do-h2KvX0AAJuUM.jpg

Willkommen Somalia :nvjpqts:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Germany was one of the main reasons behind the rise of Japan and Korea last century.

They were prepared to go all out to help us in the 60s but unfortunately we didn't make good use of that opportunity.

Germans are a pragmatic folk and worth building a relationship with even if it doesn't come with freebies like from the Anglo-American side.

To them, a Somalia with a stronger economy is worth much more to them than the Brits or the Americans.

Even if they don't care about Somalia
... A stable Somalia = a more valuable East Africa.

The more developed our economy; the more high value machinery and parts they export to us over the upcoming decades.

I doubt they spent more than a couple billion in helping out Korea.

60 years later; I'm sure they sold them trillions of dollars worth of machinery.

Last edited:
Germany was one of the main reasons behind the rise of Japan and Korea last century.

They were prepared to go all out to help us in the 60s but unfortunately we didn't make good use of that opportunity.

Germans are a pragmatic folk and worth building a relationship with even if it doesn't come with freebies like from the Anglo-American side.

To them, a Somalia with a stronger economy is worth much more to them than the Brits or the Americans.

The more developed our economy; the more high value machinery and parts they export to us over the upcoming decades.

60 years later; I'm sure they sold them trillions of dollars worth of machinery.

:samwelcome:

Thats right, of all the cadaan only germans & russians are respectable

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

WRONGGGG!

Germany only started aiding Somalia after Barre allowed their commandos to raid the hijacking of Lufthansa. Somalia demanded charity/aid for access to the plane. Germany opened a vocational school and stuff from 1977-1991

WRONGGGG!

Germany only started aiding Somalia after Barre allowed their commandos to raid the hijacking of Lufthansa. Somalia demanded charity/aid for access to the plane. Germany opened a vocational school and stuff from 1977-1991
Barre was cooning for nothing!
:chrisfreshhah: years later they went against him lol politics is evil man

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
WRONGGGG!

There's very little on Somalia & West Germany relations but they did invite over our first government to their factories and industrial plants.

I doubt it was for a showing off opportunity.

I'm sure they offered the government back then a win win deal that could've helped us in our development but our leaders either didn't understand it or though they could negotiate for more freebies.

The help that Siad Barre got was just that...charity.

Also that must've been from those starving East Germans since we we're communist at the time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts