German cadaan lady wants a Madow nose..

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
[
The Dutch are miskeen and chill in comparison so they can get away with more. Hahaha we also have black pete (Schwarzer Peter) but it is more of a famous card game and not a folk character.
You guys seem to be very emotional about loosing this figure due to pc culture but I can't imagine any black person dressing up as this. I even get mildly aggressive during carnival when drunk cadaans with an afro wig approach me and slur stuff like "brother" or "we are twins" or silently pointing to the wig and then to me with a dumb smile :ohlord:

Do they dress up like this during carnival :ftw9nwa:

blackface-bone

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Germans are hippies compared to the Dutch. In the Netherlands they had negerzoenen (chocolate covered marshmallows) and Jodenkoek until recently. But they had to drop the names thanks to the SWJ's .
A lot of Dutch people still feel salty about that, soon black Pete will be banned too:pachah1:

@CaliTedesse did you ever have to dress up as black Pete in your childhood lool
kkkkk just seen the tag, btw tags dont work. Yes I loved Black Pete ,never dressed as one, but wallahi honestly never looked at it racially. but eventually as I grew older I did.

Trending

Latest posts