German cadaan lady wants a Madow nose..

i can't believe i never heard of this show.........

the way she says black in the beginning of the video had be dying of laughter wallahi.

3:53 she describes the nose she wants, but i advise you too watch the whole clip, its fcking priceless...
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Apollo explain the cadaans you live with kkkkk

They want to revert back to their Cheddar man roots. Not black but archaic Hunter Gatherer European.
cheddar-man-head-with-skeleton-in-background-full-width.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The more disturbing thing is she doesn't have the cute face shape to be African. Atleast all the cadaan insta baddies that black phish give me jungle fever.

:damedamn:

The thing that killed me the most is the not so subtle racism: The chocolate coated tea-cakes on her breasts are commonly known as "Negerkuss" (negro's kiss) or "Mohrenkopf" (Moor's head) :mjcry: although it is/was not pc even back when I grew up but Germans especially older ones loved to casually drop it, only to backtrack and apologise when they got a confused and threatening stare in return lol
:kanyehmm:

@Apollo explain the cadaans you live with kkkkk

lol @ min 4:06 kulaha going to visit Namibia :ayaanswag: Two years ago the Germans started to return the skulls of dead Hereros which the German colonisers took as trophies and shortly before that the government officially admitted to the genocide against this tribe.. and now this? :faysalwtf:
Imagine Italians or Brits trying to look more like Somalis

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The thing that killed me the most is the not so subtle racism: The chocolate coated tea-cakes on her breasts are commonly known as "Negerkuss" or negro's kiss or "Mohrenkopf" (Moor's head) :mjcry: although it is/was not pc even back when I grew up but Germans especially older ones loved to casually drop it, only to backtrack and apologise when they got a confused and threatening stare in return lol
:kanyehmm:

lol @ min 4:06 kulaha going to visit Namibia :ayaanswag: Two years ago the Germans started to return the skulls of dead Hereros which the German colonisers took as trophies and shortly before that the government officially admitted to the genocide against this tribe.. and now this? :faysalwtf:
Imagine Italians or Brits trying to look more like Somalis

Germans are hippies compared to the Dutch. In the Netherlands they had negerzoenen (chocolate covered marshmallows) and Jodenkoek until recently. But they had to drop the names thanks to the SWJ's .
A lot of Dutch people still feel salty about that, soon black Pete will be banned too:pachah1:

@CaliTedesse did you ever have to dress up as black Pete in your childhood lool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i can't believe i never heard of this show.........

the way she says black in the beginning of the video had be dying of laughter wallahi.

3:53 she describes the nose she wants, but i advise you too watch the whole clip, its fcking priceless...
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Another Rachel Dolezal in the making

ht_ap_rachel_dolezal_naacp_leader_jc_150616_16x9_992.jpg

Germans are hippies compared to the Dutch. In the Netherlands they had negerzoenen (chocolate covered marshmallows) and Jodenkoek until recently. But they had to drop the names thanks to the SWJ's .
A lot of Dutch people still feel salty about that, soon black Pete will be banned too:pachah1:

@CaliTedesse did you ever have to dress up as black Pete in your childhood lool
The Dutch are miskeen and chill in comparison so they can get away with more. Hahaha we also have black pete (Schwarzer Peter) but it is more of a famous card game and not a folk character.
You guys seem to be very emotional about loosing this figure due to pc culture but I can't imagine any black person dressing up as this. I even get mildly aggressive during carnival when drunk cadaans with an afro wig approach me and slur stuff like "brother" or "we are twins" or silently pointing to the wig and then to me with a dumb smile :ohlord: