Not open for further replies.
DnPQh4pUYAEUISI.jpg

How’s this nigga still alive :ileycry:

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Madows are all talk wallahi

if a somali died on a high profile world famous case and the person got away with it and he isn't filthy rich, he would have been mutilated

this Zimmerman guy is poor as shit and no one will give a f*ck if he dies, and yet he is unharmed provoking them every now and again :dead:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I dunno if anyone brought this up, but am I the only one who thinks GZ looks Mexican? I swear I feel like I am.

GZ has shown african americans aint shit....all talk and no action
Madows are all talk wallahi

if a somali died on a high profile world famous case and the person got away with it and he isn't filthy rich, he would have been mutilated

this Zimmerman guy is poor as shit and no one will give a f*ck if he dies, and yet he is unharmed provoking them every now and again :dead:
A madow will track down and kill another madow for calling his music trash on the internet but George Zimmerman is untouched :mjlol:

I honestly wonder why this Mexican Jew has so much hate for blacks. Doesn't he realize the alt right hate his kind more than African Americans?
:cosbyhmm:
Blacks aren't the ones flooding into America and changing the white majority into a brown one. Plus he's a Jew. His people are responsible for all the problems these white nationalists seethe over lol. He'd be first in line if they started heating up their ovens again.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I honestly wonder why this Mexican Jew has so much hate for blacks. Doesn't he realize the alt right hate his kind more than African Americans?
Blacks aren't the ones flooding into America and changing the white majority into a brown one. Plus he's a Jew. His people are responsible for all the problems these white nationalists seethe over lol. He'd be first in line if they started heating up their ovens again.
Maybe he did this to earn his strips with the White Supremacists.

1. Be a cop.
2. Shoot a black kid.
3. Get away with it.
4. Keep being racist.

This guy is a more hardcore White Supremacist than most KKK members. He earned his fucking strips fam!

He is cashing in on it. Blacks hate him....people who hate blacks loves him and want to spend money on him. Why not....its not like he can go back to normal everyday job

He is cashing in on it. Blacks hate him....people who hate blacks loves him and want to spend money on him. Why not....its not like he can go back to normal everyday job
True. I've learned that Jews in general like to play both sides. I'm not the only one who noticed they primarily lead in both the alt right and the crazy leftists, right? Only hardcore white nationalists like David Duke know the real problems whites face aren't because of blacks, Mexicans, or Muslims. But someone like him always gets shut down and given less media coverage in comparison to Jews like Milo Yiannopoulos who managed to bounce back even after defending pedos.
:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Blacks in America only kill other blacks. Yet here is a guy who shot a black teen and become famous.

Why are you surprised? look at Madows in SA malema said it best. They will kill an honest working fellow african like somalis but will leave whites in their gate communities. Madows are so dumb they are too scared to attack the slave master but will attack other groups to prove their point. Point i'm making is carribeans and west africans will attack or mock other africans before they do the same to whites.

:bell:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This guy is Hispanic like wtf is wrong with this guy and these White Neanderthals that support him am I living in a parallel universe :what::what::what:

Last edited:
Why are these non Aryans such raging racists? :draketf: can't take them seriously :siilaanyolaugh:

Attachments

• opGhevk[1].gif
    opGhevk[1].gif
    731 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending