Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Okay at this point I am convinced that all Somalis are mentally ill, like this guy Salmaan who is no different than the fuckwits on that video, just why sxb

I was really optimistic that the clowns I share a country with , would use some common sense in uplifting their scorched reputation by redeeming themselves sharing positive outlooks / inspiring things and something remarkable etc during these unfortunate times.

But you are right @Alluring , I guess our half cadaan half Korean friend should not even consider postponing but skip ahead to the next country if our countrymen behave like untameable baboons .

I just wanted to be a wadani for one fucking day and now I can't un-see what I gruesomely saw, ma bleach baan ku dhaqa indhahayga what in the glory f*ck is this

Wtf soomaaliyey.
:wtf: :williamswtf: :faysalwtf: :mugshotman::damn::kendrickcry:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I guess South Africa will take the spotlight , trust me these madows will advertise their shanty towns , corrupt ridden white economically owned country and sell it to the world

You Somalians had the opportunity to rebrand yourselves and flourish from this once in a lifetime opportunity

Hada madow shiir qurmuun baa kaaga qaaday booska dadkaan ma aqaan waxaan ku tilmaamo
Expect Somalia episode to be either skipped or shorter than 5-10 mins

Waad isku ciyaarteen keep up that job

Ffs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PicsArt_11-24-12.31.42-removebg-preview.jpg

Cheese farmaajo looks so delicious that i want to eat one slice of his face. The forehead is most likely have the best slices of it. :yacadiim:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
thank god somali entartainment exist cuz thats the only one that gives us much needed guud pr this somali vid will be ass and i look forward to the dumbsterfire