Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

Why do I have a feeling you niggas are gonna be emailing him some qabil agenda shit? :stopit:
If he really does talk about qabil system them im just going to enjoy the comment section when he makes 1 single mistake.
aABgE74a_700w_0.jpg

hopefully the video Isn’t ruined by hordes of cringey over enthusiast e-geeljires inundating his email with biased suggestions

Somali bantus yes
Somalis no

Yeah i hope this lost youth not getting there false stories about our past in the episode. The mainland somalis im not worry about them but the diaspora blm is the ones that im worry the most. They should stay away from this video script about our motherland history.:camby:

Even our flag has no pan african colours at all that alone shows us we were not oppressed back durning the colonial time period and beyond our time.

I like that about our flag, although its origins make your point a little debatable

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can't rate that guy's work as some of his work is biased. The only guy I rate is Drew Binsky, and now I could care less about a biased geography video about Somalia.

Drew already went to Somalia and that debunked some of the stereotypes and people were generally nice. That's good enough for me!

Trending