Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

Zenith

Unserious Human.
the channel is usually on the tame side
we might learn a thing or 2 about what some outisders are interested about or prioritise about us

I can already tell what will happen which is why I'm against this video ever getting dropped

:bell:

I can already tell what will happen which is why I'm against this video ever getting dropped

short of wishing the rona to get him it cant be stopped
It's a huge platform for us to be name dropped and it will turn out mostly how we seem,even if it ain't the full picture

Why are you guys freaking out, is there a single video, besides the Israel one, where people were being judgmental? Like what can he possibly do to embarrass us? People already have low expectations for somalia and his fan base are pretty reasonable people so I’m sure the comments will be positive as long as he says one good thing about somalia

Most people knows about our current situation unless they living under a rock however this would be at least be better for us because unlike the media that shows only our country bad side everytime this would show both good and bad ones about our country.

Sure he going to talk about Somalia post 1990 like most people knows about it bc of media whoever he also going talk about Somalia post 16th/17th centuary before european arrived that most people don't know.

Also this would be good for our tourism industry for people that is non somalis brave enought to visit our country that sees this. Since nobody visit us they get to all the hidden gems we have by themself and no annoying tourist will be there. :manny:

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
I would 100% respect this guy if he actually took a trip down there and shot some footage of the beaches or something beside a cliche ak47

If he checks with Wikipedia, there is Somali maritime history page with maps like this one drawn up by a Greek traveller in the 1st Century AD.

1606158705334.png

I would 100% respect this guy if he actually took a trip down there and shot some footage of the beaches or something beside a cliche ak47
I mean he took footage in Hargesia but than again i don't think he one of those people shows exactly all the time like bodyguards, ak47,securiy check etc instead he shows the countrys landscape, How the city looks like
and talking to local people about their country.

Honestly if he went to Syria,Iraq or Afghanistan that is 10 times worse right now than us he would do same in this video.:ehh:

I would make sure to make a very small mention of Cushitic people. He mentioned habeshas and how they're unique in the Eritrea and Ethiopia videos. I think it would be important for people to understand that the phenotype generally extends across the rest of the horn as well. People need to know that Africa is very diverse in terms of phenotype and origins. Out origin must be told correctly, no Arab booty clapping, and no Afrocentric nonsense about bantu-Arab mix.

How would you guys brand Somalis generally? He makes a quick brand for each people group he makes a video about. For example he calls the Portuguese, the "little sailor of Europe." I would use something that involves, poetry, maritime trade, business, and stoic nomads.

We are also going to need to fill other aspects of the video with culture. Geography stuff, both unique to somalia. Greater somalia should be mentioned and how Somalia is pretty much the most homogenous country in africa, making it one of the only true nations on the continent. Clans will be mentioned, SL will be a tricky subject and the comment section will be filled with clan separatists.

Last edited:
Some lost youth is going to sell a false story of slavery and oppression
Somali bantus yes
Somalis no

Yeah i hope this lost youth not getting there false stories about our past in the episode. The mainland somalis im not worry about them but the diaspora blm is the ones that im worry the most. They should stay away from this video script about our motherland history.:camby:

Even our flag has no pan african colours at all that alone shows us we were not oppressed back durning the colonial time period and beyond our time.

Last edited:
they always try to seperate themselves from us.

Theyre like no no us somalilanders are peaceful and civil unlike rest of somalia.

some go as far to say theyre somalilanders and not somali
I'm actually excited about the Somalia video, they better include our asses in it too we're all one ❤️

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why do I have a feeling you niggas are gonna be emailing him some qabil agenda shit? :stopit:

Trending