Gentlemen please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

My baby brother just got his license about a week ago and he is turning 17 years old next week inshallah. Is there any luxury cars that I can rent for him, so he can stunt on his friends.

My boss owns a Lamborghini and he said he knows a company that rents Lamborghini and he can put a good word for me but I'm not trying to get my bro killed.
What brand of cars do guys like?

I want to take the favorite sibling award of the year!

Heeeeeeeelp me!

No groupon @menace you cheapskate!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Lambo? Do you want him to go GTA mode? :faysalwtf:

Get him a G class

19393showing.jpg

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My baby brother just got his license about a week ago and he is turning 17 years old next week inshallah. Is there any luxury cars that I can rent for him, so he can stunt on his friends.

My boss owns a Lamborghini and he said he knows a company that rents Lamborghini and he can put a good word for me but I'm not trying to get my bro killed.
What brand of cars do guys like?

I want to take the favorite sibling award of the year!

Heeeeeeeelp me!

No groupon @menace you cheapskate!

With renting a luxury car comes hefty insurance..your Toyota insurance don't cover that one day

Q

Queen Carawelo

With renting a luxury car comes hefty insurance..your Toyota insurance don't cover that one day
I don't drive Toyota waryaa.

Lambo? Do you want him to go GTA mode? :faysalwtf:

Get him a G class

19393showing.jpg
That looks nice... I might look into that.

Audi is safe but looks sporty. Not sure if they're fashionable though.
I don't think a 17 year old would want to drive around and stunt on his friends with Audi looooool

if u from the UK, then i know ya'll have a habit of renting out flashy wips.

if u out in north america, hertz i believe is your best bet.

airports might be a good spot too. Pearson airport in Toronto got hella whips niggaz can rent. Rovers, tesla, audi, porsches, benz, etc.

if u from the UK, then i know ya'll have a habit of renting out flashy wips.

if u out in north america, hertz i believe is your best bet.

airports might be a good spot too. Pearson airport in Toronto got hella whips niggaz can rent. Rovers, tesla, audi, porsches, benz, etc.

Mustangs are becoming quite an underground trend in the uk and Netherlands(Amsterdam)

What's the problem in the States though? Is it because the rental shops don't rent out the latest models that were manufactured that year or do they just not bring flashy cars at all regardless of when it was manufactured

Mustangs are becoming quite an underground trend in the uk and Netherlands(Amsterdam)

What's the problem in the States though? Is it because the rental shops don't rent out the latest models that were manufactured that year or do they just not bring flashy cars at all regardless of when it was manufactured

is that you yeah ina'adeer? :lol:

is that the a3? :cosbyhmm:

i bet somali naago be like "nigga that's a rental" :drakekidding:when u tryna stunt

i bet may 18 just be bare niggaz renting whips and tryna scoop up broads. :banderas:

as for the whips, most of the whips that can be rented are american, japanese, korean and the odd german. You'd have to go to special locations to rent high-end whips which i'm sure can be done.

is that you yeah ina'adeer? :lol:

is that the a3? :cosbyhmm:

i bet somali naago be like "nigga that's a rental" :drakekidding:when u tryna stunt

i bet may 18 just be bare niggaz renting whips and tryna scoop up broads. :banderas:

as for the whips, most of the whips that can be rented are american, japanese, korean and the odd german. You'd have to go to special locations to rent high-end whips which i'm sure can be done.

Lol spoken like a real predator my nigga already knows about the 18th of May opportunities :cryinglaughsmiley:

Yh It's an a3 latest plate :denzelnigga:
Gotta rent a European every now & then as compensation for driving a mustang in the uk

Lol spoken like a real predator my nigga already knows about the 18th of May opportunities :cryinglaughsmiley:

Yh It's an a3 latest plate :denzelnigga:
Gotta rent a European every now & then as compensation for driving a mustang in the uk

lol....i know cuz i had a nigga from uxbridge tell me stories.

he'd get a lineup, fresh clothes and a rental just to scoop a broad or 2 from the party.

outside hargeisa, i think london got the best party. Man, the lander broads you manz have outthere :banderas::ahh:

last years in toronto was :lawd: too....plus the girl to guy ratio was 300:1. It was like 300 women to 30 niggaz. Wallahi i lost count how many i wanted to bag, f*ck or marry that night. :lawd:

young ripe 18 years with asses like :jcoleno: to em ones in they 20's...to em older stacked ones. :lawd:

niggaz wasn't doin shyt though :heh: and somali girls weren't really givin signs :stopit:but i still approached. :shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending