General Positivity and Good Vibes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Since a lot of post lately have been of a negative nature, I've decided to post a general thread for positivity and good vibes to balance that shit out. So just post here everytime you have something good going on for you, post here and share em good vibes walaal.

:denzelnigga::ohhhdamn:
I'll start with myself, my life was for a very brief moment about to be very fucked, as in going from a full on panic mode to near depression BUT my life turned itself around alhamdulillah and I've gotten this great surge of good feels, so much so that it's almost as if I'm high.

Bounching my head to my favourite tunes atm
tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif

For real though this shit is off the hook, but tbh sleep deprivation might have something to with as well.
:chrisfreshhah:

Just post people, post and share em good vibes.
:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
This chick in my Spanish class got a great fucking futo

Like she's Alexis Texas but prettier & bigger naaso :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Told hooyadaa the same last night sxb:siilaanyolaugh:
Why the negativity? You said you got an A on oral Spanish & I commended you for it, there's no reason to bring my mother into this conversation. Show some common courtesy, there's no need to be negative all the time :childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have finally started to juice more organic fruits & vegetables & drink more water, a healthy body is a healthy mind, you're what you eat. I totally cut down on junk food my diet now consists of porridge for breakfast, salad & chicken for lunch & steam fish with vegetables for dinner.

Allah is indeed great :rejoice:

i just got the results for my inorganic masters report and i've done well alhamdullilah. i also got the organic results but this is a positive thread so i'll leave it at that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I have finally started to juice more organic fruits & vegetables & drink more water, a healthy body is a healthy mind, you're what you eat. I totally cut down on junk food my diet now consists of porridge for breakfast, salad & chicken for lunch & steam fish with vegetables for dinner.

Allah is indeed great :rejoice:

Same here. I eat lots of fruit daily and drink lots of water. My lunch also consist of salad and chicken & vegetables and fish at the evening. I stopped drinking coke 6 months ago and I haven't had junk food in 5 months. I started swimming twice a week and I sleep early & wake up early.

Life feels so much better suddenly.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I cut down the amount of cigarettes I smoke each day quite considerably. It's not as good as quitting, but it's a step in the right direction. :manny:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
loool lately I've been trying silent meditation and I'm getting better at it :qri8gs7:... I usually speak before I think :O27GWRK:....At first it was really uncomfortable :ummhmsmiley:.. being left to my own thoughts :eek::confused: without listening to music or writing it out

target:
1) think before speaking
2) say something cahs you want to... not cahs you need to

:icon e ugeek:

Ps shout out to you @Nin xun for spreading the positivity

I think I might be in love. Haven't had that feeling for a long time. I mean I've had crushes but nothing like this. My heads spinning, butterflies in my tummy, my gaze on him and only:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending