General Morgan community reject Porcupine lies and tell them not to associate with their people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Magaalada Qardho shir ay isugu yimaadeen Beesha Cabdiraxiim Ibraahim oo Degmada qardho ka tirsan Gobolka Karkaar, waxay ku beeniyeen warar sheegaya in ay beesha dad ka tirsan ay u goosteen Somaliland.

Wax'garadka beesha ayaa si adag uga hadlay arinkaas ayaga oo Xukuumadda Somalinad uga digay kala qeybsanaan dadka soomaaliyeed dhexdeeda inaysan ka shaqeyn,beesha Cabdiraxiin ay tahay beel la yaqaan oo wax ka dhistay Puntland.

40661144_2138041769787124_7283629407137169408_n.jpg

40694540_2138041966453771_4273451726050164736_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I'm glad my people are not politically correct. :mjpls:

What I don't get is since when did random MJ sub clans became Jeegaan (they are desperate to try and stop Caare advances kkk). Desperate times call for desperate measures.

7WlekjR.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why is Somaliland so obsessed with making fake defection stories? They've been doing this several times a month for a while now but they always get debunked so what's the point?
:draketf:

DRACO

VIP
Bohol do you add breaking news to all Anti SL threads

ima make one about jeegaanta just so I can get a breaking news tag.
:farmajoyaab:

Bohol

VIP
Why is Somaliland so obsessed with making fake defection stories? They've been doing this several times a month for a while now but they always get debunked so what's the point?
:draketf:

Indeed at this point it is getting embarrassing for them.

Jeegaans need to tread carefully lest they force general morgan out of retirement. :trumpsmirk:

If he gets involved, they wouldn't last a day in that area so why do they keep mentioning him? :draketf:

Now we know jeegaans are terrible tacticians.

Embarrassing just like all the times they have said he has died, jeeganta still have a weird obsession with Morgan.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Xiis has nothing to do with HA. We aren't involved in this either.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Did they actually claim Cabdiraxiin Saleebaan??!! Wow!!!

Bohol

VIP
Did they actually claim Cabdiraxiin Saleebaan??!! Wow!!!

No the other Cabdiraxin Ibrahim Jibraahil (Morgan sub clan) who are the brothers of Reer Biciidyahan (Ali Ibraahim) and Reer Maxamuud (Maxamud Ibraahim). They have lost the plot kkk.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No the other Cabdiraxin Ibrahim Jibraahil (Morgan sub clan) who are the brothers of Reer Biciidyahan (Ali Ibraahim) and Reer Maxamuud (Maxamud Ibraahim). They have lost the plot kkk.
When is the karbaash from Gen. Caare starting Mr @Bohol?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts