General Koronto vows to seize Mogadishu port & airport if Farmaajo goes ahead with the 2-year extension

General Maxamed Maxamud Koronto oo kamid ah saraakiisha Ciidanka xoogga Somaliyed ayaa sheegay in uu la wareegi doono Dekedda iyo Airporka magaalada Muqdisho hadii muddo korarsiga laga noqon waayo.
“Waan la wareegayaa Airporka iyo Dekadda. Aniga iyo ciidankeeyga Waan ka difaaceynaa Muqdisho dulmiga Farmaajo”. Gen Koronto.
Janaralka ayaa wata 40 gaadiid oo kuwa dagaalka ah. Wuxuuna hogaamiyaa ciidamo farabadan oo ka tirsan xooggga Somaliya

All i see here is empty talks, so y'all wake me up when he does actions like Indh'cade and Saadiq john did, anyone can send empty threats at the comfort of their home but it takes guts to do something about it.

Walahi there is nothing i hate more than someone who's all talk and no action...

All i see here is empty talks, so y'all wake me up when he does actions like Indh'cade and Saadiq john did, anyone can send empty threats at the comfort of their home but it takes guts to do something about it.

Walahi there is nothing i hate more than someone who's all talk and no action...
Who is this guy?

Is he part of previous administration?

Do what your people are known to do best General Koronto! we will be cheering from afar :drakelaugh:

giphy.gif

Jungle

VIP
Direct from sntv less than 2 years ago general koronto head of qeybta 27 aad of sna handed over power of both hiiraan and m. Shabelle where qeybta 27 aad are mainly based over to hirshabelle.

Aswe know qeybta 27aad stretch into both l.shabelle and galgaduud He was deposed by farmaajo due to his influence.

Direct from sntv less than 2 years ago general koronto head of qeybta 27 aad of sna handed over power of both hiiraan and m. Shabelle where qeybta 27 aad are mainly based over to hirshabelle.

Aswe know qeybta 27aad stretch into both l.shabelle and galgaduud He was deposed by farmaajo due to his influence.
High IQ move by Farmaajo, he has been planning this for years while the opposition were sitting on their asses.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What can General Electricity do. A former hasbeen general, giving out empty threats. Airport is under SNA and is very fortified. All of this is just plain empty threats.

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
More empty threats, call me when he captures something :sass1:
In front of the camera, everyone is brave, when it comes to action, everyone is silent. Nobody is resorting to violence, repercussions are too great to risk. Its basically school playground talk from a bunch of hasbeens former generals.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In front of the camera, everyone is brave, when it comes to action, everyone is silent. Nobody is resorting to violence, repercussions are too great to risk. Its basically school playground talk from a bunch of hasbeens former generals.
Another "Thuma wallahi" moment, these old losers have been purged by the govt and replaced by competent youth. Their threats hold no weight any longer.