Important General election has been called reer UK register to vote!

Discussion in 'General' started by Knowles, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,404
    https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote

This is the most important election in the U.K during our life time. The party that wins will decide how brexit is carried out!

Vote vote vote!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,670
    Oh I will vote. But it really isn't that important. UK can't leave without a deal even if cons win. This is just theatre by the cons to maintain support by white ignorant low class

• Like Like x 1
  3. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +6,931
    :farmajoyaab:but their already was a party and they tried to carry out brexit only for it to get refused

this is a joke am saving my time

4. Lostbox

Lostbox 「Immortal Sage」

Ratings:
    +2,913
    Voting sounds like a hassle

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    Lol the majority of well off Brits and the pensioners are responsible for brexit. It’s important that there is a strong turn out of the ethnic minorities because if there isn’t we will be the demographic that both parties neglect. Just look at what is being done to students compared to the pensioners who have a high turn out.
    I’m glad you will be voting. Maybe you are redeemable.

6. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    No to register takes five minutes and to cast your vote can be done by post. Vote please!

• Love Love x 1
  7. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +11,648
    There will be no Brexit, UK already voted to leave but the government has said no thanks lol.

8. Lostbox

Lostbox 「Immortal Sage」

Ratings:
    +2,913
    Why? None of it will affect me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    It will impact people like you. Another four years of the Tory government will cripple the U.K.

10. Lostbox

Lostbox 「Immortal Sage」

Ratings:
    +2,913
    Why do you sound stuck in the UK? Leaving in a option. You sound capable and smart. Your time can be used elsewhere to progress not some stagnant country thats cutting off huge amount of opportunities with the delusion of some country bumpkin

11. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,670
    So it will be hard to beat the cons. The message of let's control our boarders and laws instead of foreigners is appealing not only to old whites, but poor whites the so called warehouse workers you Diss. Offcourse some well off whites also know they will be better off hence pushing this nationalistic fear mongering. This election is not to get out of Europe with no deal. But cons saying we will go out and make deal vs the left saying we will stay.

This is for cons to say that labour and lib dems don't want to leave. So it's either us and whatever we over or stay. It's a way to get the left out of the way for generations

12. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    So you realise what the government is doing and you are willing to not to vote? You’re worse than those who are ignorant of his behaviour. We are all stuck in the UK unless Somalia does a complete u-turn which is very unlikely. Your vote is equal to anyone else’s vote in the entire country and you are prepared to waste it...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Amal44

Amal44

Ratings:
    +164
    reer UK goodluck

• Like Like x 3
  14. Macalin M

Macalin M Ciyaalka xaafada

Ratings:
    +2,770
    Yeah! We get a day off in early December. Lovely!

15. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    Walal I would rather a brexit under the labour party where we can negotiate with the EU, rather than negotiate a poor deal with Trumps America. We don’t want to follow America off the cliff, where their healthcare leads people to bankruptcy, where university costs the same price as a house and they even allow rat hairs inside their food. We don’t want a trade deal with them. I’d rather stay in the EU. Stop pretending this election doesn’t mean anything because it’s the most important one this century. I’m glad you will be voting but drop the contrarian persona you might be putting others off.

16. Exodus

Exodus

Ratings:
    +559
    For the first time ever I actually don’t think I want to vote.

The conservatives are parasites

Labour under Corbyn are spineless, and Corbyn himself can’t be trusted.

I’m still mad about uni tuitions so Lib dems can fuck off

Guess I’ll vote for the SNP. They’re the only tolerable party, and I’m a fan of their leader. I pray the UK doesn’t totally go to shit in the next 5 years before I return.

17. Macalin M

Ratings:
    +2,770
    Is labour still doing their ‘no uni fees’? Also even though I try to keep up with the news I didn’t realise voting age changed. I can vote in this election. Pretty crazy

18. Macalin M

Ratings:
    +2,770
  19. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,670
    Come on Knowles. Labour don't want brexit, but can't say it openly cause that means they say to people your vote don't count. Lib dems openly say we need second referendum on brexit.

UK can't make trade deals only with UK. The distance is too far. They will still need to deal with Europe.

I'm just saying give people a bad choice or no choice. They take the bad choice. Labour has no actual plan except saying we will talk to our European friends. I will still vote for them. But once I'm done with my studies I'm done with this country. I'm not British so I don't care what happens to UK. But it's time to accept this country is done and plan your next move. Study white people's history when they face economic hardship. I'm British and born here won't count. You will see their true colours

20. Knowles

Ratings:
    +15,404
    Loool my last post to you. Labour has no plan but you think the cons have one? I’m honestly bored of this brexit discussion, please just vote for labour and close your mouth.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted