General Caare replies to Reer Badhan "don't be scared I am not after you" but Sland region admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Caare's army will be fighting alongside Puntland against Somaliland region if clashes occur.

DEG DEG:CAARRE OO DAGAALKII PUNTLAND & SOMALILAND KU BIIRAY & MUUSE BIIXI OO WADNAHA
HAYA

Last edited:
Caare is a true hero.

He destroyed that 'Defence' Minister calling him out saying he will talk to him when he makes the commanders of his clan as famous as those of Muuse Biixi and puts them on the same level.

He rightly outlined the femine and underdevelopment in those regions and that it is Somaliland that attacked their lands when there is nothing no water, health facilities and schools.

He send message to Buuhoodle and Laascaanood.

The man is a genius and brilliant minded but will he be understood?

Also there is no clan alliance as some want to label him a certain clan.

He just said that he can stand alone and people are what they are on subclan level.

Why should he be vilified starting a guerrilla movement inside Somali territory whereas those who go into opposition in Ethiopia are normalised a dig to former Somali rebel groups.

Caare represents all in Politics that I believe in.

Bohol

VIP
Also there is no clan alliance as some want to label him a certain clan.

He just said that he can stand alone and people are what they are on subclan level.

Why should he be vilified starting a guerrilla movement inside Somali territory whereas those who go into opposition in Ethiopia are normalised a dig to former Somali rebel groups.

Caare represents all in Politics that I believe in.

Yep lots of valid points. Trying to stick "Isaaq" on him is a tactic those that wish to discredit him use. I am glad he understood it and distanced himself from it.

Bohol that is a smart move. Those hiding behind it and clutching on other identifies are the problem.

Caare is stand alone a true man who believes in his ability, land, clan and religion.

Others in the region have yo understand what he is fighting for.

He is a large man with ambition not small minded, a breath of fresh air not some clueless person with narrow vision.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol that is a smart move. Those hiding behind it and clutching on other identifies are the problem.

Caare is stand alone a true man who believes in his ability, land, clan and religion.

Others in the region have yo understand what he is fighting for.

He is a large man with ambition not small minded, a breath of fresh air not some clueless person with narrow vision.

Indeed.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
So much Delusion and Calaacal by 1 crazy old man and someone that I "kinda" respected.

The same shouts and screams you all were on before the Tukaraq conflict about pushing Somaliland all the way back to Oog and Las Anod was gonna rise up and attack from the rear only to result in your asses getting handed.

"Those who shout the loudest are always on the losing side"

Caare knows this that's why he's nearly had a press conference everyday screaming and shouting And sees Somaliland is building up right next to him restricting his movement. There's a reason why we don't calaacal because we always gone out as victors eventually just ask the former militias of SSC / KHATUMO AWDAL & Puntland

Noose is tightening

Bohol

VIP
So much Delusion and Calaacal by 1 crazy old man and someone that I "kinda" respected.

The same shouts and screams you all were on before the Tukaraq conflict about pushing Somaliland all the way back to Oog and Las Anod was gonna rise up and attack from the rear only to result in your asses getting handed.

"Those who shout the loudest are always on the losing side"

Caare knows this that's why he's nearly had a press conference everyday screaming and shouting And sees Somaliland is building up right next to him restricting his movement. There's a reason why we don't calaacal because we always gone out as victors eventually just ask the former militias of SSC / KHATUMO AWDAL & Puntland

Noose is tightening

Somaliland region fall to the trap. Now lets see how they will get out of it. Don't cry when many Sland region soldiers and colonels are killed with the line "but but he was a Muslim"

upload_2018-5-15_15-50-15-png.45297

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland region fall to the trap. Now lets see how they will get out of it. Don't cry when many Sland region soldiers and colonels are killed with the line "but but he was a Muslim"

upload_2018-5-15_15-50-15-png.45297

There's death in wars that's normal by l but we Took over pushed PL backed further and they tried 8x to get it back to no avail....

Now Caare wants Warsangali to get SL troops out of Sanaag because he knows he'll lose in a head on confrontation. He wants to fight near Ceerigabo Ceelafweyne so he's gonna be like PL becoming a guerilla.

Gonna have to thank caare negate now Somaliland is gonna consolidate Badhan proper.

Ciidanka Qaranka chilling in Badhan now, I'm going there in a few days too...

There's death in wars that's normal by l but we Took over pushed PL backed further and they tried 8x to get it back to no avail....

Now Caare wants Warsangali to get SL troops out of Sanaag because he knows he'll lose in a head on confrontation. He wants to fight near Ceerigabo Ceelafweyne so he's gonna be like PL becoming a guerilla.

Gonna have to thank caare negate now Somaliland is gonna consolidate Badhan proper.

Ciidanka Qaranka chilling in Badhan now, I'm going there in a few days too...

PL MPs are already in Badhan, where are the troops? https://puntlandpost.net/2019/03/13/wefdi-ka-socda-dowladda-puntland-oo-gaaray-magaalada-badhan/

your own media : http://www.somalilandjournal.com/20...to-xiisad-u-dhaxaysa-puntland-iyo-somaliland/

DRACO

VIP
20 thousand Darood’s fought for Tukaraq and could not recapture it. So what do you expect Caare and his 40 men to achieve ?

Bohol

VIP
20 thousand Darood’s fought for Tukaraq and could not recapture it. So what do you expect Caare and his 40 men to achieve ?

Caare is not Darood. His men already slaughtered over 60 Jeegaans in Ceel Afweyn and injured hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.