Genel Energy Burco block Drilling in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genel will start drilling at one well in the fourth-quarter of 2019, near Burao in the Togdheer region, according to Jama and Genel’s communications head, Andrew Benbow. “There is oil for sure, but they have to come to know if this is viable for commercial business,”

O7Ns49X.jpg

HFmKFcG.gif

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/...ate-energy-pipeline?__twitter_impression=true

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
16%. Thats all I'm saying. How could you guys be happy about this. We are getting robbed and y'all celebrating.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Low IQ. Plus 16% is too high. Since it's at the border, SLand will give the Xabashis a cut out of that. Somewhere around 19% if we're lucky.

Low IQ what? What the f*ck are you talking about? And why does Ethiopia get a cut of Somali oil?
16% is Somaliland's cut for the blocks 6,7 and 10A. How could you be stupid enough to support this?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Low IQ what? What the f*ck are you talking about? And why does Ethiopia get a cut of Somali oil?
16% is Somaliland's cut for the blocks 6,7 and 10A. How could you be stupid enough to support this?
Anything done by maamuls , Ethiopia always gets a cut. It is aabo Ethiopia that looks after it's caasi Somali children(maamuls)

I'm saying the people you quouted are low IQ. I don't support this. Sorry for the confusion.

Ethiopia will get a cut. The Adeers leading our country are all in Ethiopia's pocket. They got 19% of the best port in the country for absolutely nothing, atleast the Arabs paid and are building it. Somalia is the only country in the world that treats another African country as a superpower. It's fuckin disgusting.

16%. Thats all I'm saying. How could you guys be happy about this. We are getting robbed and y'all celebrating.

You have no right to talk here, your AMISOM colony sell out all it's oil reserves to foreign companies with 98% owned by foreigners.

Indha adakaa kuwani, they gave all their oil freely, markaasay hadlayaan, xaasinimo u dhinta.

These deals are for land oil only right? if that's the case then lets save the off shore oil for when we make enough money to tell the foreigners to f*ck off so we can buy back what remains and keep all the off shore profits! I have such a good business brain.. If only our leaders were this intelligent and not brain dead.

:banderas::lawd::mjcry:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Bullshit every year for the last 5 years they been saying "well start drilling next year" I bet next year they'll say "will drill in 2020"

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Because the PR firm paid to write this article didn't think it would be great PR to disclose all the facts.

Here is the source: http://www.sterlingenergyuk.com/html/operations/odewayne.html

Do you still think Somaliland is getting a good deal?
The deal is not even finalized, if there is oil that they even can commercialize then obviously there will be other contracts and it's to early to say what and the details are not clear even now. You throw around 16% without even knowing in what context etc.

Chill, you can call it a bad deal when everything is set in stone.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Bullshit every year for the last 5 years they been saying "well start drilling next year" I bet next year they'll say "will drill in 2020"
Yeah they have postponed it, not only Genel but RAK Gas too. Maybe it would be better to get some serious companies if they don't step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.