Gen z boys i have a question

Why did you guys suddenly wear this shit last year? Why is this bag suddenly popular?

1615237560448.png

real nikkas ain't putting their guns on no f*ggot looking ass bag
realll ogs be carryinn their guns like this
c7vt4dcor0261.jpg
his gun ether not loaded or his gonna eventually shoot himself. I wear that bag in the summer if i’m wearing shorts and a tank top or something light, don’t want it sticking out over my shirt. to each his own though

his gun ether not loaded or his gonna eventually shoot himself. I wear that bag in the summer if i’m wearing shorts and a tank top or something light, don’t want it sticking out over my shirt. to each his own though
you gotta be dumb dumb to shoot your self, the gun is obviously not loaded, but if it was, he's an ex thugger, so I think he knows how to manage to not shoot himself

Naa

Not Chun li
you gotta be dumb dumb to shoot your self, the gun is obviously not loaded, but if it was, he's an ex thugger, so I think he knows how to manage to not shoot himself
Lil Baby is from Atlanta and niggas from atl do not know how to shoot properly and don’t know simple “gun safety”
He could possibly shoot himself; I wouldn’t put that pass him.

Last edited:
Lil Baby is from Atlanta and niggas from atl do not know how to shoot properly and don’t know simple “gun safety”
He could possibly shoot himself; I wouldn’t put that pass him.
if his shooting skill is as good as his freethrow i wouldnt be scared for his opps

Trending