Geeljires of Canada, help our sister here, she’s in a mental crisis situation.

VixR

Veritas
She seems like she’s on a trip.

She’s aware of herself, and of her surroundings, but her sense of danger is elevated. She makes no sense (wants a dx, but doesn’t want to go to the hospital, she wants to go to France). She’s claiming she’s being abused, which is most likely true.

She’s either having some kind of mental break, or it’s drug-induced. When someone thinks there’s something in their body (her fingers, legs, everywhere, she said”), it’s either drugs or mental.

Hmm, she has the mental capacity to make and post a video on facebook but she can't just walk-in into a hospital or call 911 for assistance. She's either high on meth or is trolling for attention.
Ahhhh, she's from Windsor, the asshole of Canada.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Hmm, she has the mental capacity to make and post a video on facebook but she can't just walk-in into a hospital or call 911 for assistance. She's either high on meth or is trolling for attention.
Ahhhh, she's from Windsor, the asshole of Canada.

That's what mental Illness does to you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She seems like she’s on a trip.

She’s aware of herself, and of her surroundings, but her sense of danger is elevated. She makes no sense (wants a dx, but doesn’t want to go to the hospital, she wants to go to France). She’s claiming she’s being abused, which is most likely true.

She’s either having some kind of mental break, or it’s drug-induced. When someone thinks there’s something in their body (her fingers, legs, everywhere, she said”), it’s either drugs or mental.

She’s exhibiting paranoia brought upon by bipolar episode.

She doesn’t trust the doctors. She’s accusatory. She’s half there and half not. Classic case of Bipolar

She said I need to be the person I was before this person came to my life and changed me tototally different person. I think its combination of mental illness with drugs and bad people taking advantage of her and her addiction. But its not much we can do....everywhere there are mentally ill people on drugs living on the streets. You cant force someone to get help sadly

She’s exhibiting paranoia brought upon by bipolar episode.

She doesn’t trust the doctors. She’s accusatory. She’s half there and half not. Classic case of Bipolar
Yep. At one some points she seems to be annoyed at doctors and hospitals and then switches to begging for them. She was tweaking a bit. I don't think she's under heavy doses of drugs, her body is probably just not built for drugs at all.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She said I need to be the person I was before this person came to my life and changed me tototally different person. I think its combination of mental illness with drugs and bad people taking advantage of her and her addiction. But its not much we can do....everywhere there are mentally ill people on drugs living on the streets. You cant force someone to get help sadly

The worse place to go mental is a Western country. Even the mad ones have right. Families can’t do anything.

Back home is the best for the mentally ill. You’ll be taken over by the family. However, some idiots tie them up but now people are realizing that treatment is the best way.

Yep. At one some points she seems to be annoyed at doctors and hospitals and then switches to begging for them. She was tweaking a bit. I don't think she's under heavy doses of drugs, her body is probably just not built for drugs at all.

Its amazing how our bodies react to drugs differently. I know functional druggies who work and live normal life. And one of my friends first time he did drugs just ruined him and never been the same. Some people really aint built for it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its amazing how our bodies react to drugs differently. I know functional druggies who work and live normal life. And one of my friends first time he did drugs just ruined him and never been the same. Some people really aint built for it

Walahi this is pretty true

You can’t imagine the number of Faaraxs in my town who have gone mental just because their weed was laced.

The worse place to go mental is a Western country. Even the mad ones have right. Families can’t do anything.

Back home is the best for the mentally ill. You’ll be taken over by the family. However, some idiots tie them up but now people are realizing that treatment is the best way.

Lol you mad? Back home they lock you up for being "crazy" in sweden they will just numb you and give you bunch of drugs and you will be spaced out. In UK they have no clue most of the time unless you live in great area. They will give you people to talk to and thats it.

But unless we have more info of her its hard to have an idea of her incoherent talk. Where is her family? She talks like someone who was getting help, but run away cause she dont trust them

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People who sell laced weed need to die.
How can you ruin people's lives?

Wlaahi this has destroyed a lot of faarax’s lives. They’re never the same. They’re not totally mental but they missing some serious bolts in their head.

Usually they talk about this glorious thing they are in the work of doing. Their reality is distorted.

It’s very similar to @embarassing’s cult like attraction to the leadership of the failed state

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wlaahi this has destroyed a lot of faarax’s lives. They’re never the same. They’re not totally mental but they missing some serious bolts in their head.

Usually they talk about this glorious thing they are in the work of doing. Their reality is distorted.

It’s very similar to @embarassing’s cult like attraction to the leadership of the failed state

My cousin touched that and he's never been the same. He says the most bizzare things ever and has a obsession with religion. He thinks he's the Mahdi and I listen to his revealtions thinking Lord help him.

He is diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia. I wish he could go back to the old cousin I knew.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My cousin touched that and he's never been the same. He says the most bizzare things ever and has a obsession with religion. He thinks he's the Mahdi and I listen to his revealtions thinking Lord help him.

He is diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia. I wish he could go back to the old cousin I knew.

He thinks he is the Mahdi :deadrose::dead::deadrose:

He is better than me tho, I pretended I was Farmaajo for a whole year on Twitter :jcoleno::jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Many of you are unaware but that people go off at between 17-24 with Schizophrenia. This illness comes out of nowhere and hits them between that age group. You’ll hear people say “manne Faarax was a cool cat growing up together. He was hilarious and smart. All of a sudden he went crazy”. Well! Schizophrenia hits as kids are going into young adulthood