Geeljires literally karbaashing hyena

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS WHY OUR COUNTRY IS CURSED BECAUSE OF STUPID PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT THE PAIN OF ALLAH'S CREATION. I DISOWN YOU ALL ESPECIALLY KULTA AND FERRARI DESPICABLE HORRIBLE DISAPPOINTING
images

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Sorry, you're telling me to relax when your mandem are out there rushing a fucking animal?! It's not funny and I will never relax, DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX.

Assalaamu Caleykum Yaa Muslimiin

Im an animal just like a hyena and a lion i must protect my children from hyenas and other killers laakiin you are right this is too much haahey we should have just shot it

You know about cooking? Have you been watching Food Network?

Man's a self-proclaimed culinary scientist bayo.
:mjohreally:

Nigella is too boujee for me. I've learnt from 240p YouTube videos recorded on potatoes. You know they're dropping knowledge when they're fat and out of breath just walking around in the kitchen. School of hard knocks

Man's a self-proclaimed culinary scientist bayo.
:mjohreally:

Nigella is too boujee for me. I've learnt from 240p YouTube videos recorded on potatoes. You know they're dropping knowledge when they're fat and out of breath just walking around in the kitchen. School of hard knocks

YAAAAS BOOWE YAAAS INFLATE YOUR MEHR 10% girls like chefs but don't get fat

they don't show mercy when they attack people's livelihoods. I say torture them more.

They are wild carnivores; they are not supposed to show mercy.

Unless those people were planning on eating that hyena, they need to be imprisoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending