Geeljires help your hooyo 2 quit using Dahabshiil, instead use this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
when sending money throughout the US quickpay if you have Chase and now banks allow free money transfer

When sending overseas like Canada or the U.K. or Australia all y'all need to do is use Walmart. Walmart to Walmart cost $6 to send $2k

QUIT LETTING YOU POOR MOMS MILKED BY THAT FAT DAHABSHIIL NIGGA

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My hoyo uses Amal express she isn't censored

Quit using these dam leeching xawaalads. At this point and age you have other cheaper venues than them. The only reason to use them is to Somalia even that use Worldremit from the comfort of your home.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
Quit using these dam leeching xawaalads. At this point and age you have other cheaper venues than them. The only reason to use them is to Somalia even that use Worldremit from the comfort of your home.
I don't have to send a penny home everyone in my distant family is rich

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are there somalis who sent money to other western countries?

What's wrong with you ?

There's Hagbad/Ayuuto conducted over international border lines.

Secondly! A family is disbursed around Western countries and they send money to one another. One sibling might've got married and the other sibling was giving birth and the family gotta share the selling of that girl. How do you send the $300 owe to that sibling in the other country ?

This nigga wants these poor hooyos to leave a paper trail and snitch on themselves to the financial services and government. :gucciwhat:

What do you think these gaalo will say when eedo is taking £20k ayuuto while on income support?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga wants these poor hooyos to leave a paper trail and snitch on themselves to the financial services and government. :gucciwhat:

What do you think these gaalo will say when eedo is taking £20k ayuuto while on income support?

giphy.gif

What's wrong with you ?

There's Hagbad/Ayuuto conducted over international border lines.

Secondly! A family is disbursed around Western countries and they send money to one another. One sibling might've got married and the other sibling was giving birth and the family gotta share the selling of that girl. How do you send the $300 owe to that sibling in the other country ?

Hagbad is so stupid :mjlol:
But i use this bank who is used in whole europe
So my family can just sent me money, it only takes 2 days instead of 1

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hagbad is so stupid :mjlol:
But i use this bank who is used in whole europe
So my family can just sent me money, it only takes 2 days instead of 1

Ours here in the states is instantaneous :hemad:

Are you only a receiver gaajadyahay! Don't you ever send something :francis:

Ours here in the states is instantaneous :hemad:

Are you only a receiver gaajadyahay! Don't you ever send something :francis:

Nope actually ive never received money
And if i give money its to somalia lol but nothing much im still a student with minimum wage :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts