geeljire might be rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

I think it he is hiding something. i dont know what it is about his postings but i since it. wallahey there more to this story. he might be pressed charges once. maybe two three timings.

geeljire what you are trying to tell us? did home girl put restriction order on you?

we here to listen
:friendhug::what::what::what::what::what::what: :what:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Screenshot_2015-09-16-13-08-44-1.jpg
Screenshot_2015-09-16-13-05-32-1.jpg

Classic Flawed Character assassination

because ill rather believe in actual proof logistics and stastics rather than unidentifiable gossip stories,?

Why dont you direct your disagreements towards the message and not the messenger?:sass1:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Classic Flawed Character assassination

because ill rather believe in actual proof logistics and stastics rather than unidentifiable gossip stories,?

Why dont you direct your disagreements towards the message and not the messenger?:sass1:
it is telling very telling when you are sympathizer with the rapist and not the victim. maybe you see youself in the rapist? relateable narrative. i learned about that in my theology class when i am youngin.

it is not about being logical you far far from that scum!

how can you proof rape? you answer me that.

it is telling very telling when you are sympathizer with the rapist and not the victim. maybe you see youself in the rapist? relateable narrative. i learned about that in my theology class when i am youngin.

it is not about being logical you far far from that scum!

how can you proof rape? you answer me that.

when did i ask for proof for rape? go up and read what i wrote. i said proof of us blaming and hiding rape. Rape happens no one denies that
You are accussing me of being a rape apologist:comeon:

Lots of people say and do things that reflect ignorance or misunderstanding about sexual violence. Most people don’t apologize on behalf of rapists. And most people don’t think that rape is actually okay.

That’s why the term rape apologist really gets under my skin. First, it’s name calling. Second, it infers a sense of conspiracy on behalf of some unknown tribe of apologists who are seeking to undermine the very concept of rape and sexual violence. Third, it turns a behavior or attitude into a permanent character trait. And finally, it’s a term of extremism that shuts down conversation rather than opening it up.

No im not a rape apologist i just dont think Rape hysteria is the answer.

ive personally witnessed somali community shame and come down on a somali rapist hard , before in the west and its hard to grasp something like blaming the victims existing when somali communties take it upon themselves in puntland and somaliland to execute or behead rapists rather than to got to the authority.

There is no such thing as rape culture. There is no culture or society/community anywhere in the world that condones or silences rape victims or where rape is the norm. Somali Individuals are responsible for rape. Somali individuals are responsible for shaming or blaming victims not the Somali culture/community

United States 293,000 instances sexual assault each year 68% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police

Canada 100 incidents of sexual assault, only 6 are reported to the police

Uk 473,000 adults being victims of sexual offences with less than 1 percent reporting the crime

Now I don't think American, British or Canadian parents are telling their kids "isku xishood" It's not problem exclusive to just Somalis its a problem with society in general. Most victims keep it to themselves and don't even tell their own parents let alone the police.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

if you dont wanna come clean about your dirty scum deeds no

yaac:camby::camby::camby::camby:

no one ask for sob story warhoooy keep that shit in pms or somnet.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I wish i had hate button so i could hate your filth post

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Sob story? What happened Relatable narrative? You dont practice what you preach in Theology class?
What a Troll :camby:
war fucking shit i dont want calacaal! i want you to be honest and reasonable no point in writing bullshit essays ya hear me? i stopped after 2nd paragraph and skimmed. same shit as next person! logistic dabada ka was!
why you rape apologist sympathizer?

i say truth and im the troll? hoyoda buufkeed uu sheeg :ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.