Geeljire launches Rocket to Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuur is not a re xamar name lol wtf are u talking about sxb?

my mom said kulaha :draketf:

nigga if yo mama said you were the son of a demigod from andromeda galaxy would you believe her :drakewtf:
It’s a reer xamar/Arabic name. We need a to find a pic of this Mohamed Nuur guy to confirm.

Guys lets not roast @Shanshiyo1234 he is just a miskeen kid trying to make it out in the tough world.

Sxb @Shanshiyo1234, a somali man was part of a team that launched a rocket into space, but this isn't any rocket, this is the falcon heavy which is currently the fastest rocket on the planet.

The whole goal of this project is that Elon Musk wants to humans to inhabit Mars by the year 2040, he just released one of Tesla vehicles into space and just yesterday it went past Mars and its on its way to the asteroid belt.

Some may say Elon Musk is delusional, but one thing is for sure he works extremely hard and he makes sure his employees work hard. SpaceX employees are required to work long gruesome hours to meet the almost impossible schedule demands set by the management team in order to meet unrealistic deadlines set by Elon. It's very tough juggling a social life while working for SpaceX so kudos to Mohamed Nur for uptaking this daunting task.

Imagine that a Somali man, the first ever in our history was part of a team that sent a rocket to space. :lawd:

My point is that @Shanshiyo1234 is that we could all sit back and complain about how life treats us unfair, but what a lot of us lack is the ability to self-critique ourselves and grind through the tough moments to meet our end goal.

You said you were 18 years old in one post, that means you are starting University soon if not already. May I suggest you uptake the path of Engineering more specifically Electrical Engineering and do your masters in Aerospace Engineering.

You may not be the first Somali man to send a rocket to space but you could definitely be the second one :trumpsmirk:

Guys lets not roast @Shanshiyo1234 he is just a miskeen kid trying to make it out in the tough world.

Sxb @Shanshiyo1234, a somali man was part of a team that launched a rocket into space, but this isn't any rocket, this is the falcon heavy which is currently the fastest rocket on the planet.

The whole goal of this project is that Elon Musk wants to humans to inhabit Mars by the year 2040, he just released one of Tesla vehicles into space and just yesterday it went past Mars and its on its way to the asteroid belt.

Some may say Elon Musk is delusional, but one thing is for sure he works extremely hard and he makes sure his employees work hard. SpaceX employees are required to work long gruesome hours to meet the almost impossible schedule demands set by the management team in order to meet unrealistic deadlines set by Elon. It's very tough juggling a social life while working for SpaceX so kudos to Mohamed Nur for uptaking this daunting task.

Imagine that a Somali man, the first ever in our history was part of a team that sent a rocket to space. :lawd:

My point is that @Shanshiyo1234 is that we could all sit back and complain about how life treats us unfair, but what a lot of us lack is the ability to self-critique ourselves and grind through the tough moments to meet our end goal.

You said you were 18 years old in one post, that means you are starting University soon if not already. May I suggest you uptake the path of Engineering more specifically Electrical Engineering and do your masters in Aerospace Engineering.

You may not be the first Somali man to send a rocket to space but you could definitely be the second one :trumpsmirk:
I don’t ever recall mentioning my age in my posts. But wallahi I was just making an observation not trying to start to something!

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If Elon Musk pulls off the BFR then my sub sub sub clan claims Valles Marineris. :denzelnigga:

Why bother fighting for some dusty land with lack of resources in Geeljireland when you have all you'll ever need in space.

For real though i wonder how awkward it would be if they breach the first heaven, will the angels start like chucking rocks at them?

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
The only one you got correct is Ahmedeey. How do you know so much about our culture.

No all of them are correct .
We had cad cad family neighbor good people. Why do you guys have a problem saying the letter B? Our neighbor knocked on our door one day, I opened and she said Hawartaa majoogtaa I was confused af, I thought she was saying hawada miyaad joogtaa, luckily my dad was close by, it was funny though. Also they say Habaar as Hawaar. I like cad cad people they don't have cuqdad, even if you laugh at them when they say something in their dialect :)

No all of them are correct .
We had cad cad family neighbor good people. Why do you guys have a problem saying the letter B? Our neighbor knocked on our door one day, I opened and she said Hawartaa majoogtaa I was confused af, I thought she was saying hawada miyaad joogtaa, luckily my dad was close by, it was funny though. Also they say Habaar as Hawaar. I like cad cad people they don't have cuqdad, even if you laugh at them when they say something in their dialect :)
Why do you guys say B instead W? To me the W is much more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.