Geeljire Gainz

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Bros It's time to get fit. I used to be skinny fat abdi and I got tired of being unfit in da mirror.
Routine: Day 1: Squat 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. Bench 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. lat pulldowns 3 sets 8-12 reps till failure. Bicep curls 3 sets 8-12 till failure.
day 2: Overhead press 3 sets 8-12 reps till failure Deadlift 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. shoulder shrugs with dumbells 3 sets 8-12 to failure. go 5 days a week. For all of the workouts if you can do 12 its too light if you can't do 8 its too heavy. You want to fail each set in-between 8 and 12. For eating just eat clean whole foods. Drink lots of caano and eat lots of hilib. Whatever you do DON'T SKIP DAYS!!!!!!!!! Take cold showers as-well. Inshallah you will reach you goals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Bros It's time to get fit. I used to be skinny fat abdi and I got tired of being unfit in da mirror.
Routine: Day 1: Squat 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. Bench 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. lat pulldowns 3 sets 8-12 reps till failure. Bicep curls 3 sets 8-12 till failure.
day 2: Overhead press 3 sets 8-12 reps till failure Deadlift 3 sets 8-12 reps to failure. shoulder shrugs with dumbells 3 sets 8-12 to failure. go 5 days a week. For all of the workouts if you can do 12 its too light if you can't do 8 its too heavy. You want to fail each set in-between 8 and 12. For eating just eat clean whole foods. Drink lots of caano and eat lots of hilib. Whatever you do DON'T SKIP DAYS!!!!!!!!! Take cold showers as-well. Inshallah you will reach you goals.

Mashallah bro you shoulda posted the before so we can compare them

Real shit:salute:

how long did it take for you to reach your gains from the beginning?