Geeljire EUROPEAN MEP, Magid, mistaken for a janitor/housekeeper

Apollo

VIP
Green parties have nothing to do with the environment. They are largely globalist and semi-communist parties who use to environment as an allure to gain votes.

I think he's milking this incident for identity politics points. Greens are heavy into identity politics.

you are a wasteman too.
800px-Trump_protest_in_London182_42690728125-800x445.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You lot are only bad mouthing him because he's Somaliland - Guaranteed if he was a blue flag waving Somalian you wouldn't say shit & start defending him.

Same you guys did it with Mo Farah cheered him on all the way till he started waving Somaliland and many others

Apollo

VIP
You lot are only bad mouthing him because he's Somaliland - Guaranteed if he was a blue flag waving Somalian you wouldn't say shit & start defending him.

Same you guys did it with Mo Farah cheered him on all the way till he started waving Somaliland and many others

Nah, for me it's the green parties that I don't like. They keep rising in popularity. They are anti-human.

Green%20vote.png

Uk is a real shithole that the real whitemen with spines need to takeover and clean up the mess it has become

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What a hip-hop cultured attention seeking doqon that is milking the BLACK card too much

Wtf is a somalian anyway you fucking fools who want to be slaves for foreigners until judgement day, it is somali and always has been and will be

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
At a time of heightened racism and Islamophobia across Europe, this idiot decides to turn up looking like he's heading out to the local corner shop, to get some milk and bread. What a xayawan.

Green parties have nothing to do with the environment. They are largely globalist and semi-communist parties who use to environment as an allure to gain votes.

I think he's milking this incident for identity politics points. Greens are heavy into identity politics.

Where do you live? The Greens in the UK are basically liberals with a strong environmental emphasis. They are definitely not Communists. They are closer to conservatives than Communists.

just put on a suit, low IQ doqon why go in there looking like a fob who works at mcdonald?

@Teeri-Alpha

Ooh the irony!!! Magid graduated as a marine biologist. Dr Teeri, not everyone has an exemplary higher I.Q like yours and are not finishing their PHD soon.

The problem with the Greens (here in Australia) is they are mostly from the privileged university educated community and have lost touch with the common joe. They support tax cuts for the wealthy and are against new taxes and yet, promote more social spending on hospitals, public education and services. They are a confused bunch. Their agenda of a very low emissions will bankrupt any nation. They are the worst enemies of the emerging economies and the poorer countries. Having said that, I admire their social justice policies.

@Teeri-Alpha

Ooh the irony!!! Magid graduated as a marine biologist. Dr Teeri, not everyone has an exemplary higher I.Q like yours and are not finishing their PHD soon.

The problem with the Greens (here in Australia) is they are mostly from the privileged university educated community and have lost touch with the common joe. They support tax cuts for the wealthy and are against new taxes and yet, promote more social spending on hospitals, public education and services. They are a confused bunch. Their agenda of a very low emissions will bankrupt any nation. They are the worst enemies of the emerging economies and the poorer countries. Having said that, I admire their social justice policies.

The Greens are not very bright. They are like the Liberal Democrats (UK).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This fool can’t blame anyone else than himself. He thinks he is special by wearing teenager outfit because he wants to keep it “real”. Waar neefyahow dress up for the occasion you piece of shit

Trending

Latest posts