FAKE NEWS Geeljire conquers four Chinese women.

somali guys have zero chill, one wedding for all four, is this a new Chinese clan in the making?? :cosbyhmm:who will talk about how their grandfather came from somalia and married to four Chinese women to find their clan?? :denzelnigga:inshallah that clan will lead china and help it outmaneuver USA once and for all
i also looking to start a clan:gaasdrink:
what country do you recommend i start my own clan in?? i am thinking Argentina
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
I seen that picture many are quick to assume it’s his wives but reality is the guy is a medical student in China

Lol Somalis have no chill taking other people’s facebook pictures and making up stuff

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I seen that picture many are quick to assume it’s his wives but reality is the guy is a medical student in China

Lol Somalis have no chill taking other people’s facebook pictures and making up stuff
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They look like they study together, and not marrying.

One of 'em looks like she can be his mom.

Second to the right can be that guy's daughter, looks young...

The other two are guards. LMAO

What if I told you a Nigerian posted this :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A female and a male can't take a picture together, Somalis will twist everything and create a whole new narrative.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does he keep a clip board at all the doors of the bride and tick tack the last time he visited one of them?

Trending